Posted by TNA Wrestling News Staff on Mar 11, 2014
Report: Bobby Lashley’s TNA Kept A Secret

Report: Bobby Lashley’s TNA Kept A Secret

Bobby Lashley’s TNA return was kept quiet, and only a small circle of people knew about the angle.

At this time, he is figured into the company’s plans going forward, but it has not been confirmed if he signed a deal with the company.

14 Responses to “Report: Bobby Lashley’s TNA Kept A Secret”

1. TNA_Warrior_UK says:

There's no harm in having a powerhouse like Lashley in TNA. He never really got a chance before, so let's see what he can do.

2. TheMiwyun says:

hes the black batista

• Sturk says:

I've always thought that. I think Batista isn't just a strong guy coming to the ring now so they're not as comparable now but at one time they were dang near just alike.

3. TheMiwyun says:

an fuck anyone who say he isnt

4. DJBIGCG says:

That was great how tna kept lashley coming back a secret

• tna4life says:

I must say I agree with you on that one. It added to the surprise , I thought it was going to be EY however I like this no teases, no Big Annoucements, just have the person show up and do their thing. An the crowd reaction was GREAT! Dixie Carter for future reference take note of the crowds reaction! I loved it!

5. mutaisback says:

Bobby Lashley is definitely going to be a great addition to the TNA roster. I can't wait to see who he goes against.

6. ViceyThaShizzle says:

Hopefully he has picked up some charisma since the last time here was there, when he was just a generic musclehead.

7. Get_Carter says:

Is it me or is the title of this article grammatically incorrect?

8. milleniumcowboy says:

I like Lashley, he is a breath of fresh air compared to some of the dead weight brought in by TNA like flair, the hogans, bischoff, nasty boys, etc all they did was suck dixie dry of cash. I also commend them on bringing in the wolves and MVP. Lockdown was the best TNA ppv I have seen in the dixie carter era. That being said it will take a lot to rebuild TNA as I think they might go down when Jarrett gets his promotion going and I look for them to start with a bang with AJ, Morrison, Dibiase jr, Dave Smith jr, Oh yeah and CM Punk if he is really gone from WWE., Shane Helms, Rene Dupree and Chris Masters would be a nice core to start a promotion. I look for at least half of these guys to be there and Jarrett is still capable. I hope TNA survives – I think they are headed in the right direction, I just hope it is not a case of too little/too late.

9. UCEAD11 says:

Now heres what i think about those groups. The three wrestling shows are going to get wrestling back on the map and may even give ROH a chance to shine on mainstream. The other thing is if they get some great wrestlers with the other group JJ group, this is going to start to take mid carders and more indy wrestlers from WWE. You have three tv shows to choose from. You have WWE employees secretly wanting to get the hell out and those who have left either want to stick it to the wwe or not ever return there again. I think all three will survive and the two will start to diminish the WWE….if ROH gets its name on tv that could be wrestling every ***ht of the week. Monday ***ht Craw… Tuesday JJ ….WED…. ROh… THursday TNA and Friday ***ht Crack down…..

10. UCEAD11 says:

I finally can see what Dixie was doing all along. Dixie gets the big guns in here. Boosts the company. Pays them a tidy sum….Now that all of them are leaving if not gone, all the money she was paying them, this is why all of those wrestlers are coming back now. The way they are flowing in, I wouldnt be surprised if most of the orignal staff returns. I was reading a former knockout champion is supposed to return tonight. I am soooo hoping its a beautiful people reunion. I am also at least hoping Jackie is who they are referring to as well. But its probably someone like Tessmacher or someone else