Posted by TNA Wrestling News Staff on Nov 29, 2012
Report: Velvet Sky Re-Signs With TNA

Report: Velvet Sky Re-Signs With TNA

According to sources, TNA Wrestling has quietly re-signed Velvet Sky. Company president Dixie Carter had been trying in recent months to finalize her return after leaving the promotion in the summer.

The former TNA Women’s Knockout Champion is expected to return early next year.

19 Responses to “Report: Velvet Sky Re-Signs With TNA”

1. Get_Carter says:

This is great news! Such a shame we'll have to wait until 2013 to see her in TNA again.

I guess Santa got my letter!

2. Mr. Excitement says:

Finally :)

3. Philly_Cheese says:

Now they just need to bring back kong… They really need to get their KO division back to it's former glory.

4. The Nard Dog says:

what bout Angelina?

5. purpleurkel says:

Aces and 8's?

6. tna24 says:

i love this, she the face of the knockouts along with gail kim and ODB who been in tna longer then micke, tara etc..

7. shanedraper says:

this is awesome, i wish angelina would go back but when i spoke with her she said she wouldn't unless they paid her wwe money, tna need to get rid of bruce prickchard he is ruining everything

8. tna24 says:

this is what makes dixie the best, she didnt want her gone so she work her butt off to resign her. side note you know i watch the past few weeks of impact, since i miss them and it made think man why isnt tna more popular but then again the impact zone kills what great segments or matches they have, because the crowd so dead.

9. dreamerfcf says:

hallelujah PUPPIES!
    Seriously though, I attend impact being a Floridian, I miss seeing her for the in ring autographs after matches. I have many pics of her and I don't care if they are not real. They are very nice in person…
    (.)(.) gotta love it!

10. Peckar says:

I missed her ass.

11. hangers says:

Look I love Velvet and I'm very happy to see her back but going forward TNA needs to hire some quality female wrestlers from the indies who can work a decent match if they're serious about the division.

12. Real Deal Heel says:

Yum, yum, and YUM. Thank god her beautiful ass is back. Now back that ass up honey! Who wouldn't eat that ass all damn day?

http://www.youtube(dot com)/watch?v=tFYdNndERcM and http://www.youtube (dot com)/watch?v=rUndW6EKNlE

13. koysortna1 says:

I Can finally masturbate during her entrance on sunday nights (uk) Thank you god