Posted by TNA Wrestling News Staff on Oct 11, 2012
Report: Velvet Sky Returning To TNA

Report: Velvet Sky Returning To TNA

Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter

Velvet Sky is negotiating with TNA Wrestling officials to return to the organization.

According to sources, she may have either agreed to a new contract, or both sides are close to reaching an agreement.

Many people in the company expect her to return.

30 Responses to “Report: Velvet Sky Returning To TNA”

1. TwIsTeD_EnEmY says:

Bring her back at BFG imo

2. pepsilover2008 says:

Why? for what they probably pay her they could get a few more talented knockouts and build a new knockout division between them.

• kevinroulette says:

Why ? Because she is a tna mainstay . She was with them since they started the knockouts. She has improved in the ring plus she has the best ass. The ass alone is worth getting her back for.

• dilligaf2010 says:

I'm happy she's returning…but the "best ass" award goes to Tess hands down….honestly…put them side by side…Tess' ass rules

• Roid Master says:

Tess also looks like Kurt Russell.

• Leg Drop Jobber says:

Truer words have never been spoken. I bet Kurt Russell would have to carry her through a 2 star match, as well.

• Roid Master says:

So now you're agreeing with me after you randomly attacked me on a previous post?

• Leg Drop Jobber says:

I'm not on a "search and destroy" mission. I don't take anything discussed on this board personally, nor seriously. This is a DEBATE board, after all. If you said something stupid, I might have grilled you for it. That last comment you made was actually funny. It's not like I've been stalking your every post giving you the ol' thumbs down, like some people… *cough*cough*

I don't look at who's posting what around here. If I see a post in a positive or negative light, I respond accordingly. I don't "follow" any users, or any of that stuff.

• Roid Master says:

I appreciate that. However, I did take offense at something you said on a previous post (Ric Flair Halloween Costume) when I was defending myself against a "troll" who wrote a scathing attack on one of my posts. You weren't involved in that argument. I refuse to call it a debate because debates involve an air of civility. By typing *cough cough* if you are implying that I am stalking you, you are mistaken. My day is way too busy to do that. I do however, remember that post because I felt that your comment was out of line. That is why I responded to your post, not to start a feud with you.

• Leg Drop Jobber says:

Look. You're often sarcastic and a tad scathing yourself on this board. If you're going to play that role, don't get all sensitive when someone returns the favor. You've been around this board long enough to not let things like that bother you.

Yes, I do think you've been stalking me. My profile page actually has stated that you "visit my page" rather frequently, actually. That's fine. It doesn't matter all too much. Knocking down a 96 could be rather tasking.

Carry on. Hope you enjoyed BFG!

• dilligaf2010 says:

this was a comment about ass…not her face ….iwc fail roid master..u failed lolz

• Roid Master says:

No…u failz…I got 10 thumbz up.

• jdwolfie says:

Disagree. Velvet has the best ass. I hope just hope her mic skills improve. I really wish they would do something with Tara. Wouldn't it be awesome if they had her hook up with Kaz and Daniels?

• Dante_Cross says:

Nah, Kaz and Daniels are good with what they are doing. Tara does not have the proper style of charisma to work with those two.

• OKIE73 says:

I would LOVE to put them side by side….just saying! lol

• ricky_No1 says:

Because all the little boys can get a bone. Should change the knockouts title to the divas title in my opinion.

3. Mr. Excitement says:

The Knockouts Division needs her badly.

4. tna24 says:

oh tazz would love to see her back. he like a horny man when she comes out to the ring. the knock outs arent the same without her.

5. tna24 says:

i bet dixie the reason she coming back.

6. voyaga1 says:

She was the one of the best talents TNA knockouts had…the fans loved her…Taz loved her and TNA needs to LET THE PIGEONS LOOSE!!!!!

7. Sa7827 says:

Thank you Dixie ! Best ring entrance ever . LET THE PIGEONS LOOSE !

8. Herr_Odditus says:

Watching Velvet Sky's ring entrance really helps me let my pigeons loose.

9. Peckar says:

So doing a happy dance right now.

10. godoftna says:

Hopefully she'll finally get a decent title push/run. Can't wait to hear Taz, "Let the pigeons loose!"

11. ripwhoozwah1 says:

Velvet Sky is the T&A in TNA

12. jbcissom says:

So it finally took you guys long enough. I sent an email to these guys on like Monday. I'm guessing none of you realized that TNA put her profile page and pics back up on their website.

Just please be coming back as a biker b!tch.

13. hangers says:

Thats great, but it won't mean a pinch of sh!t if the division continues on the same path it's on right now..

14. shanedraper says:

this is the best news ive read since she left, i hope its true, her profile has still been on since she left

• jbcissom says:

Actually, it hasn't. Her profile was taken down the same day they took down winter's and rosita's (but rosita's was put back up). Also, her KO photo link was taken down, but you could still access by clicking on Christy Hemme's name. You had to click on Hemme's pic to see her photos.

15. koysortna1 says:

Wow! Now i can finally masturbate during Velvet's Entrance! Thank You GOD!