Posted by TNA Wrestling News Staff on Aug 22, 2013
Ric Flair Comments On SummerSlam Behavior

Ric Flair Comments On SummerSlam Behavior

Steve Austin recorded a podcast with Ric Flair over the weekend in Los Angeles. During the interview, Flair commented on his behavior at the WWE 2K14 Symposium. Here is what he had to say…

“I don’t know what happened last night. They told me to entertain ’em and I did, but apparently it wasn’t received the way it was supposed to be. The people who are running the game loved it, but the problem is corporate WWE gets mad at me, number one, which upsets me because I love the company and respect them so much. I guess we just drifted and told stories and they wanted the focus of the evening to be about the game.”

8 Responses to “Ric Flair Comments On SummerSlam Behavior”

1. annil8or4321 says:

i thought he was just drunk?

• DirkB says:

The story said a woman that works for WWE claimed he was drunk, maybe just an excuse to pull him from the event?

• JoeWrestling says:

No one said he was drunk. It was JR's bad humor who keep bringing alcohol references. IMO it was JR who was leading the bad humor and off color jokes. Even though Flair went off topic a lot, they didn't brief Flair on what to do, so it's not really his fault.

2. kevinroulette says:

I really didn't think he acted that bad. Seemed about normal to me .

3. andy3323 says:

So he told stories to entertain true wrestling fans versus going on a corporate ramble about a game they've already talked non-stop about.

4. whatsup121 says:

Mayble flair's 24/7 drunk and nobody new that is how he act's sober ?

5. OldManEaston says:

Who are you to question the Naytcha boy, punk? This is me and yer old lady tonight, pal… WOOO! GOD, yer lookin at GOD!

He will never stop being Ric Flair LOL!