Posted by TNA Wrestling News Staff on Sep 30, 2012
Ric Flair Halloween Costumes For Sale – Details

Ric Flair Halloween Costumes For Sale – Details

Ric Flair’s official website is selling Halloween costumes of Flair for $250. The costume package, billed as “limited time only” purchases, include a black robe, blonde wig, pink boa, sunglasses and a replica World Title signed by Flair.

You can see the outfit here.

14 Responses to “Ric Flair Halloween Costumes For Sale – Details”

1. Roid Master says:

So that's how he plans on paying for <span id="IL_AD4" class="IL_AD">divorce</span> #3. He's basically asking a cheaply made <span id="IL_AD3" class="IL_AD">halloween costume</span> with his autograph.

• DickTheBruiser says:

"He" is asking? You obviously don't know how this "business and merchandising" thing works.

An investor may see potential profit in an investment, in this case "the Ric Flair Costume." The investor then approaches the person to LICENSE his image/persona and offers them a sum of money and possible percentage of sales to use said image/persona.

JEEEEEZ. Like Ric Flair is making and selling "his own Halloween costume." I guess that's HIS ENERGY DRINK, as well.

They don't call you the "Roid Master" for nothing. I'm sure the reference is to Hemorrhoids and not Steroids.

Go ahead, now. Delete your stupid little comment like you always do.

• DickTheBruiser says:

Thumbs down for a dose of reality. Stupid children.

• Roid Master says:

So basically you spend your spare time picking apart other people's posts while offering nothing creative of your own. Wow…I'm so impressed that you can stoop to the lowest common denominator and start name calling and use foul language. If you're trying to play the part of the heel on this board, I have news for you. This isn't wrestling and you're no wrestler. So what are you going to do… make fun of my screen name or insult me again, troll? Get a life, loser.

• Leg Drop Jobber says:

I'll make fun of your screen name, if he doesn't take you up on your offer. I don't know if the guy is actually -playing the part of heel- or not, but he got 5 thumbs up and you're at a big fat zero. You may not be a heel, but doing quite well as a jobber. Why call the guy a loser after you spouted off multiple sentences about name calling and foul language? Don't be such a cry baby. Before you preach to someone about "getting a life," get one of your own.

2. rockinrollinroo says:

so the package doesnt include a mask of his ugly mug to scare people with? shame….

• soulbadguy says:

How to bypass tnawrestlingnew's ads since middle clicking doesn't work:
      Right click on link, press open in new tab.

3. Ultimate_X says:

has to be the weirdest article title since "mick foley is not dead" !!!!!

4. DickTheBruiser says:

That's the pot calling the kettle black.

5. Pipboy86 says:

I hope no one is seriously considering buying this.

Black Robe: 20 bucks
    cheap aviator sunglasses: 20 bucks
    Pink Boa: 5 bucks
    Blonde Halloween Wig: 15 bucks
    Cheap plastic replica title: 34 bucks (not going to be the good replicas, they are more than the cost of the entire package).

Total: 94 dollars plus tax. Available in B.F. Everywhere. The only thing you cant get is the signature, but 156 bucks for a Flair autograph? Madness.

• tnadude says:

It's actually even worse than you say. Flair never wore those colors. He was always in a blue or white robe with glitter and whatnot. If you wore that to my party, I'd have no idea who you were (even with the belt). And the quality is beyond cheap. Definitely not a 250 costume.

• Pipboy86 says:

You'd probably think I was the crazy cat lady next door come to make a complaint about the noise and rightfully so. That is what the getup kind of reminds me off.