Posted by TNA Wrestling News Staff on Jul 17, 2013
Ric Flair Reveals Why He Didn’t Pay Spousal Support

Ric Flair Reveals Why He Didn’t Pay Spousal Support

Credit: CharlotteObserver.com

UPDATE: Ric Flair was recently asked about why he was late paying his estranged wife Jacqueline Beems spousal support. Here is what Flair had to say…

“The reason I didn’t pay my ex-wife the 32 grand is because my son died and I was in the hospital for a month. I was in the hospital for a month with a blood clot. I didn’t go to work for three months.”

ORIGINAL: An arrest warrant has been issued for Ric Flair over money he owes his ex-wife Jacqueline Beems. Flair was ordered to pay $4,000 per month to Beems, but according to the Charlotte Observer he has not paid and owes Beems $32,352.51. A judge in Mecklenburg, North Carolina judge issued the arrest order on July 3rd.

Flair can avoid jail time by paying his owed amount. Beems is the woman who turned herself into police after she had her own arrest warrant out for making harassing phone calls to Flair’s current girlfriend Wendy Barlow Kidder (FiFi The Maid in WCW). This seems like a case of Flair saying “you wanna’ mess with my family?, I’ll mess with you!” type deal.

More as we get it.

9 Responses to “Ric Flair Reveals Why He Didn’t Pay Spousal Support”

1. Tiffanydude says:

Still sad to hear about Reid and when Ric was hospitalized, but other than that why do we care WHY he did or didn't pay spousal support!!!

2. tsoutheast says:

This guy is a loser.

3. TwIsTeD_EnEmY says:

Spousal support of $4000 a month ?
    Who the HELL needs that kind of money per month to live?
    I mean really.

• jbcissom says:

Well…
      When you're stylin' and profilin'
      Jet flyin'
      Ridin' Space Mountain every night!!!!!!

WOOOOOOOO!

• rabid says:

He opened himself up for that one…lol.. but I agree 4 grand a month… wish I had an extra 2200 bucks a month.. wouldnt be complaining abt gas prices

• tnadude says:

That's < 50k per year.

I agree – there's a thing called a job. And she should get one. But I couldn't live off of that..

Just sayin'…

4. Stunner says:

WHAT??? $4000 a month WHAT??? There must GOLD in them there Hills, WHAT?????

5. RavenNevermore says: