Posted by TNA Wrestling News Staff on Jan 28, 2013
Ric Flair Tweets About His Son In All Japan

Ric Flair Tweets About His Son In All Japan

Ric Flair tweeted the following regarding his son Reid’s match for All Japan Pro Wrestling this past weekend:

“So proud watching my son Reid wrestle in Japan.He proved in 1 night he will become a star in the pro wrestling industry”

11 Responses to “Ric Flair Tweets About His Son In All Japan”

1. Dante_Cross says:

If I'm not mistaken, Ried has had the last 15 years of so to prove he was a star. He's been around since WCW and still sucks.

• andy3323 says:

I believe you are mistaking him with David Flair. Reid did wrestle but in only two matches, he is only 24 right now so if you do the math, he was like 10 years old in WCW, it was a gimmick match against Bischoff.

• Dante_Cross says:

Hm, I guess I am. Hm, don't I look silly then.

• kevinroulette says:

I did like David but he never got over. He did have run in wcw and early TNa days . Hard to live unto a legend like he's dad .

• andy3323 says:

Well, I had to go back and refresh my memory on it all. Arn Anderson introduced Reid Flair who went out and tackled Bischoff a couple of times with wrestling moves, I had somewhat forgotten about it but it started coming back to me.

David Flair….he was with crowbar and dafney and had that crazy guy act going, can't say I was a huge fan of all of that, it had its moments and that group clicked to an extent but it was still…….out there.

• tnadude says:

David Flair, Daffney, & Crowbar. Sure brings back memories. How about the time when he was shacking up with Stacy Kiebler? My how times have changed…

2. toddmikki says:

and again why isnt anyone going crazy on Ric and his son? so 3 of his children are in wrestling ONLY because of their stupid father, but Garrett gets ragged? Id take Garrett over any of Flairs children? If Eric wouldve said my son is going to be a huge star because hes so good you guys would want Eric admited, yet Flair says it and you all buy in. What the Frick? Flair is the biggest D-bag in the world and always played second fiddle behind Hogan and everyone else yet his son will be a star? and then you have Eric…. the man that formed NWO which was the greatest group in wrestling history, and also helped take WCW to the world and SURPASS the great McMahon.

• dcxboxx says:

redi flair isn't being pushed to the top and flair isnt wanting him to be just yet. hes having reid take the rickey steamboat jr approach and travel and learn gain experience before being placed in the wwe. reid worked various indys and doing japan. within a year or 2 he will be part of nxt for sure. and davis was never pushed as the man, he originally didnt want to get involved . flair didnt see him as a star he doesnt have a look., but he worke well as the crazy david flair that was his best time with crowbar. he was lower card. his daughter is just a female that doesnt count so much. she will prob be on top of the womens divsion but come on out of 4-5 females on an entire womens roster. that divsions a joke, she could eventually upgrade from the womens divsion and be a good valet, manager down the line.

• dcxboxx says:

garret was pushed to the top as a star out the gate.

• andy3323 says:

At least he will be in a spot where they can use the heat Garrett already gets vs. trying to force fans to cheer for him, if they do it right it could help him make a name for himself.

• rawuncutnxrated says:

You must have a hardon for Garrett Bischoff. Man, I hope you enjoy all the butt lovin' you can stand from him.