Posted by TNA Wrestling News Staff on May 13, 2013
Rick Steiner Doesn’t Miss Wrestling On Television

Rick Steiner Doesn’t Miss Wrestling On Television

Rick Steiner recently did a Twitter Q&A handling a variety of topics. Check out the highlights:

On whether he misses wrestling on TV: “Honestly, not at all.”

On whether he would ever come back to television: “Nope sorry never.”

On who is best friend in the business was: “Boss man. We were neighbors.”

On whether he’s considered starting his own wrestling school: “I have no interest.”

On if he will do an autobiography: “Has he ever thought of writing a book?”

On Tom “Dynamite Kid” Billington: “Piece of sh*t!”

On Davey Boy Smith: “He was a great guy!”

On the stiffest person he ever worked with: “My brother.”

On who was more fun to work with, Chucky from Child’s Play or Judy Bagwell: “Hardest question ever asked! Judy was hot!”

On his favorite match: “Hard to name one. Road warriors and Japan were great.”

7 Responses to “Rick Steiner Doesn’t Miss Wrestling On Television”

1. Treck says:

The Steiners vs The Road Warriors now those were great matches! Other than that my favorite eras of Rick Steiner was the varsity club! They ruled! I remember me and my friends did the old kid wrestling thing and we were the varsity club! :)

• OldManEaston says:

I always liked the Varsity club gimmick too. Not too over the top and believable. Captain Mike was one of my favorite wrestlers, when I was younger.

• Roid Master says:

My buddies and I still laugh at the Varsity Club. Steiner's best line was when he turned to Rotunda and said, "I liked Sting's move…he had you beat."

2. OldManEaston says:

Judy was hot. Legitimate LMAO!

3. whatsup121 says:

Good Old Steiner Brothers

4. Cezar_TheScribe says:

For the right price he would comeback.

5. annil8or4321 says:

i miss all the great moves they had in ring, especially the frankensteiner