Posted by TNA Wrestling News Staff on Apr 21, 2013
Rob Van Dam Says He’s Signed A Contract

Rob Van Dam Says He’s Signed A Contract

Rob Van Dam has announced that he signed a contract for his comic book Twisted Perception. RVD played it up a bit like it was a contract with a wrestling promotion. You can check out the announcement below:

15 Responses to “Rob Van Dam Says He’s Signed A Contract”

1. soyfenomenal says:

Your title suggests it was a wrestling contract. God damn it why do I bother with this site still?! Can someone direct me to a better one?

2. Tiffanydude says:

You're gonna die……At ***ht when you're asleep I'm going sneak into you're house and cut your throat……This isn't a Joke, you're gonna die- Mickey the D i c k

3. lee4tammy says:

i hope he leaves tna

4. Roid Master says:

Cheap headline!

5. Peckar says:

RVD tricked people so this website shared the trick. Get over yourselves, I mean come on really.

6. Stunner says:

I thought it was RVD signs a contract I was praying it was and it is with the WWE. They both deserve each other because the both of them are OLD and STALE! That is all! Lol!

7. TNArocks says:

RVD is really clinging to his fame if he needs to pull this sort of bs. Retire already!!

8. Treck says:

Scared me. I thought he signed back with TNA. Please I do not want to see the word RVD . Words abbreviations. Ever again!

9. lowridinAllDay says:

RVD is old, slow, washed up, boring, and arrogant…arrogant for what…I have no clue….these same characterictics can be used to descibe Peckar and soyofAnal….hamsters