Posted by TNA Wrestling News Staff on Mar 19, 2012
Robbie E. Blames Brooke Hogan For His Loss

Robbie E. Blames Brooke Hogan For His Loss

Robbie E posted the following on Twitter, regarding his loss of the TV Title at Sunday night’s Victory Road PPV…

Robbie E open challenge was cancelled! It was to late for Devon to sign up @IMPACTWRESTLING needs to get @Sting to do something about this!!

I just realized why this Devon fluke victory happened..I was thrown off by @mizzhogan cause that hamster trying to hit on me during my match

7 Responses to “Robbie E. Blames Brooke Hogan For His Loss”

1. 1985dude says:

Sounds like either a storyline brewing, or a good way for Robbie E to get on Hogan's bad side…haha

2. shawnwat says:

You are the weakest Link…Goodbye!!!!

3. HolsG says:

lol, i'd probably use the excuse:
    Devon's one of the most decorated wrestlers on the roster and he's three times the size of him

4. pepsilover2008 says:

hopefully this is a storyline, to give him a serious gimmick, even robert rhode said that he would like to work with him, his gimmick is just stagnant along with rob terry's

• Triple f says:

Please, please, no storyline here! I don’t care about one loser bitching about another loser! He’s not that bad of a worker, but his gimmick is so obnoxious. Sometimes, obnoxious works, but in his case it just bores.

5. locktite says:

I understand she is the Yuckster's daughter but she really has no talent. They don't need another one without talent sucking up payroll.