Posted by TNA Wrestling News Staff on Sep 28, 2012
Robbie E’s Latest Blog, Devon Gone From TNA Update

Robbie E’s Latest Blog, Devon Gone From TNA Update

— TNA Wrestling has been removed Devon from its roster page on The organization announced Wednesday that he had parted ways with the organization after negotiations between both parties reached an impasse.

— Robbie E has has posted a blog on explaining why he should be made the face of iMPACT! Wrestling.

Noting his speaking ability, he remarks, “Ever hear me talk? I’m on point. I’m loud and clear and always to the point. I’m quick-witted and never can be played out. I am the verbal champ.”

13 Responses to “Robbie E’s Latest Blog, Devon Gone From TNA Update”

1. purpleurkel says:

Robbie E should be TV champ …Joe aint on the list bro.

2. shinnox says:

"TNA Wrestling has been removed Devon from its roster page on" HUH???

3. mrjdjr says:

This site will be reporting that Devon is gone from TNA for the next 8 months. Even if he does come back!

4. DickTheBruiser says:

I get the feeling Devon is in on the whole Aces and Eights deal. Why would Hogan actually bring it up live on Impact if it weren't actually a part of an angle?

• soulbadguy says:

Because TNA is trying to be gritty, realistic and sometimes unscripted.

• DickTheBruiser says:

Meh. I don't think that's the reason at all. He's brought it up on the internet at least a few times now. Then he brings it up on Impact, when TNA's sole intention for Impact at the moment is to push the Bound For Glory PPV?

I have a feeling it's a work.

5. IW4EVA says:

Hulk did mention that Devon is negotiating with management , it does leave out option for Devon to return at a future date , it could all be part of storyline too , TNA has respect for Devon and Devon is not the kind of person who would run away from the company with the title belt without dropping it first , so i guess its part of the storyline

Best part is that it has led Samoa Joe to carry the belt and lend it credibility …. Joe vs Magnus fued over the belt would be worth watch

6. whatsup121 says:

is it just me or was the tv title match results a screw up and Mr. Anderson passed out before he could reach the ropes

• DickTheBruiser says:

Oh, sure. Because Samoa Joe really was choking him out. That was definitely a shoot. Joe was trying to KILL Anderson.

• whatsup121 says:

Joe had Anderson close to one side of the rope when he rolled him over to the other side he couldn't reach it so he rolled him back the ref only did the arm raise once instead of the tradition three times and the match was calledSent from my iPhone

• Leg Drop Jobber says:

Yep. Joe HATES Mr. Anderson. He was legit trying to seriously choke out and kill Ken Anderson on LIVE TELEVISION. Can you believe that sh!t?

7. hamrajsingh says:

What I want to know is what happend to the TV Title it self… Joe won, what looked like the old TNA World title and he was hiding it away from the camera!!