Posted by TNA Wrestling News Staff on Aug 26, 2013
Round Two – AJ Styles & TNA Continue Negotiations

Round Two – AJ Styles & TNA Continue Negotiations

AJ Styles and TNA are reportedly set for their next round of contract negotiations this week. The deal is said to ultimately come down to money.

If both sides come to terms financially, Styles will remain with TNA.

The hope is that something will be signed by Thursday’s TNA iMPACT! TV tapings.

25 Responses to “Round Two – AJ Styles & TNA Continue Negotiations”

1. andy3323 says:

Just can't see TNA letting Mr. TNA himself go over some money. I would think they would trim a little of the fat off the roster to save some money before they let AJ go.

2. Undedlok says:

I agree, that pop when "Phenomenal One" AJ came out as the 5th man against A&8 tells me that AJ is staying around.

3. RavenNevermore says:

As a fan of almost 30 years the change of his music from new to old was one of the best moments in all the years of watching wrestling.

• Bartab says:

Agreed. Dont think I ever seen that before and was thinking the same think. Still was interested about “dark” aj tho. Oh well I guess hope kurts better and aj will prob stay.

• Blood Runs Cold says:

Yeah that was a pretty bad ass feeling & got me super stoked!

4. Sir.Quala says:

OI A.J. STYLES WAS I THE WWE BE4 HE FOUGHT THE GREGORY HELMS SUGAR SHANE HELMS OR HURRICANE HELMS AND HELMS BEAT HIM IN THE WWF NOW A.J BEEN WORKING IN TNA AND MUCH BEATHER WRESTLER NOW I LOVE C HIM REMATCH VS GREGORY HELMS WE C WHO’S THE BEST I LOVE C C.M.PUNK VS A.J.STYLES OR C.M PUNK VS AUSTIN ARES CHRIS DANIELLE’S VS C.M.PUNK

5. JoeWrestling says:

I doubt AJ is leaving. First he has no place to go. Second, even if he could go to some indy and get the same money, how would that be worth the effort since he clearly has an easy ride in TNA. Not losing any sleep over this one.

6. MagnumNikitaTNA says:

lose Hogan and keep AJ…pretty simple logic to me.

7. Bruce says:

Sir Quala… Man your comments hurt my brain. How old are you? Give mommy back her laptop please!!!

8. tnadude says:

The article says they're hoping to have him resigned by Thursday.

If that's true, they're close and there's no story.

9. HolsG says:

To me AJ is one of the few wrestlers in TNA who deserve the money, we all know Hogan has a stupid amount of money and i think AJ deserves it more and also brings in more ratings.

Ditch Hogan, give AJ the money he wants and TNA will still have a load of money…

10. RavenNevermore says:

TNA has more money than people think. END OF DISCUSSION

11. annil8or4321 says:

dont let him slip through be a big mistake

12. whatsup121 says:

hope they cant get this Sh*t figured out asap