Posted by TNA Wrestling News Staff on Mar 4, 2013
Rumor: Ex-TNA Knockout Backstage At RAW

Rumor: Ex-TNA Knockout Backstage At RAW

— Although this is not confirmed yet, there are rumors that former TNA Knockout Rosita (Thea Trinidad) will be getting a WWE tryout prior to tonight’s RAW in Buffalo, New York. Rosita’s contract with TNA expired earlier this year.

— Former TNA Knockout Sarita turns 34 years old today..

12 Responses to “Rumor: Ex-TNA Knockout Backstage At RAW”

1. soyfenomenal says:

TNA needs Velez, Sarita, Kong and Flash.

• THISISASHOOT247 says:

I agree, TNA does need all of them. WWE needs Rosita, so that Fandango can have an actual women's wrestler (who can really dance) as his valet.

• jbcissom says:

If there was enough airtime, I would agree whole-heartedly. TNA is in bad need of some additional programming not for the main storylines, but for the x-division and knockouts.

• rawuncutnxrated says:

Yea, TNA needs more programming when they barely pull a 1.0 rating. That's the deal tv stations are looking for.

2. DJBIGCG says:

I hope rosita makes it in wwe

3. Treck says:

I hope Rosita is not stuck being a “diva” but who knows she be Santino’s lover knowing the wwe. God they would waste her talent

4. annil8or4321 says:

sexy as hell

5. 1985dude says:

I'll miss Rosita

6. Stunner says:

If the E hires her it will only be to bury her ! The E is just to predictable, the divas matches are a joke gone bad! Beth Phoenix was the last true wrestler the E had in the women’s Divison .

• JoeWrestling says:

You mean Kaitlyn, aka the poor man's Victoria, isn't the top woman's wrestler? Next you will be telling me the WWE tag division isn't really making a resurgence, and is full of the same thrown together singles wrestlers teams competing for the title with a bunch of jobber ethnic teams for filler.

7. Jo says:

Thank god for W.O.W. and Shimmet!!!

8. I don’t even know how I finished up right here, but I assumed this publish was great. I do not realize who you’re however certainly you are going to a famous blogger in the event you aren’t already. Cheers!