Posted by TNA Wrestling News Staff on Jul 27, 2012
Rumored **SPOILERS** On TNA’s ‘Aces Of Eights’

Rumored **SPOILERS** On TNA’s ‘Aces Of Eights’

Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter

As previously reported, Luke Gallows and Wes Brisco have been among those working underneath the masks as members of Aces and Eights on iMPACT!.

More members may well be announced, including Chris Masters, Mike Knox and Jay Bradley. Jeff Jarrett is rumored to be the group’s planned leader, which will be revealed at some point.

10 Responses to “Rumored **SPOILERS** On TNA’s ‘Aces Of Eights’”

1. andy3323 says:

Plenty of potential with those guys, IMO. Chris Masters was never used right in WWE, and I could figure that out with watching very little WWE. Luke Gallows and Mike Knox are both solid bigs who can bring it from what I can remember, Knox especially….hope he keeps the beard he had, made him look even tougher.

Don't know much about Wes Brisco (other than based on pics I saw he might be that guy with the longer hair) or Jay Bradley as far as their in-ring ability but a couple of new young guys can be good if done right.

Jeff Jarrett…….well, obviously it'd be nice to see him again, he is gifted when flying solo so if he had this stable of guys to follow his commands, he'd be tough to stop I'd think.

2. Bigmike885 says:

There where people who compared this with the NWO or DX. While the story is good, this angle will die quickly once JJ takes over. I like the guy well enough, but he's a ratings killer…

3. AFCWIMBLEDON2 says:

welcome back jarrett, i hope its true. there leather vests remind me of scott hall when he first appeared on wcw when the greatest ever angle in television started. nWo. hope this turns out good

4. soulbadguy says:

Roode mentioned there is a connection with Aces & James Storm. Only means one thing: Braden Walker is back…

• Bigmike885 says:

oh god..i didnt even think of that..please no…

• andy3323 says:

Well James Storm and JJ are both from Tennessee, around the Nashville area, I guess that is technically a connection…..maybe Storm, while on his post-loss low and off tv supposidly made a deal with JJ, JJ taking advantage of his lowly state.

5. TNA_fan says:

I like this group don't mess it up TNA

6. TnaCanada1 says:

I think Joey Ryan might be in it because they attacked the gut check guy I know it's a way out there thought but it migh be true

• andy3323 says:

I guess I am torn on that, intertwine two solid storylines either hitting a homerun with both or sinking with both in that case, or keep them seperate and wait to see if both storylines stay hot, maybe have the EVENTUALLY team up.