Posted by TNA Wrestling News Staff on Jul 24, 2013
Sean Waltman Tweets On Jesse Sorensen’s Release

Sean Waltman Tweets On Jesse Sorensen’s Release

Sean “X-Pac” Waltman commented on Jesse Sorensen’s TNA release. Here is what he posted on Twitter…

Classy move by @TNADixie on the release of Jesse Sorensen.
— Sean Waltman (@TheRealXPac) July 23, 2013

Last time I parted ways with TNA, They sent out a statement announcing my release. Problem is ,I wasn’t under contract for them to release.
— Sean Waltman (@TheRealXPac) July 23, 2013

Guy almost ends up in a wheelchair 4life working for you. U tell them don’t worry, you have a job for life, don’t worry about anything. Cont
— Sean Waltman (@TheRealXPac) July 24, 2013

Don’t be surprised when decent people think its a really shitty move to pull.
— Sean Waltman (@TheRealXPac) July 24, 2013

All the ppl who were so quick to defend the lady in the ivory tower yesterday. I talked to the horses mouth today. I know the real story .
— Sean Waltman (@TheRealXPac) July 24, 2013

17 Responses to “Sean Waltman Tweets On Jesse Sorensen’s Release”

1. Tiffanydude says:

I have no strong feelings one way or another.

2. annil8or4321 says:

i think waltman sounds bitter

• Philly_Cheese says:

Not really, Waltman has a history of going off when he feels other wrestlers have been wronged. He's done it a number of times when smaller promoters screwed wrestlers out of pay.

3. nicholal79 says:

This is a public relations ***htmare for TNA! Dixie told Jessie on a live Impact he always had a job with TNA! The dude broke his neck for TNA and this reminds me of when WWE released Test back in the day! Test was released while recovering from a spinal fusion and WWE took a major PR hit!

• jbcissom says:

Two big differences… Test was rehabbing towards returning to the ring. Sorenson was working out for body-building competitions. Not to mention, this could still possibly be a work considering that he posted the night and time that Impact! airs on his release tweet.

• Philly_Cheese says:

Yeah it probably won't go well for TNA, and makes the company look completely dishonest. Personally I never believe anything any boss tells me because 99% of the time it's a lie or a stretch of the truth.

4. Steven kelly says:

Waltman is a chump who on his best day could only get chyna into bed with the aid of alchohol xpac u stud you and classy you wanna talk class. Your the d+ck who taped the inebriated(that means drunk btw) chyna blowing u 123kid thats how quick he is in bed

5. nate says:

Everyone needs to stop marking out when a story comes out! It could be complete BS! Who knows who is right or wrong. I would think that TNA would have done the right thing by Jesse. I met him at a TNA House show and he seemed nice enough. I met Dixie too and she seemed very nice to the Fans which means nothing when you are promoting your brand!

Maybe Jesse did something wrong or harassed a co worker who knows! Anything could have happened. Its hard to tell who the bad guy is. Just cause someone has money doesn’t mean they are wrong either!

Keep that in mind when any of you make comments. What I said is constructive! I would never call someone a piece of crap that I don’t know. Everyone acts like they know these guys. I have run into some wrestlers who just aren’t nice at all. But, again I do not know any of these people personally!

6. RavenNevermore says:

Bull Sean Waltman just wants attention. Yeah we do not know what really went on. Who cares about the backstage. This site seems to have a fetish for reporting political garbage that we were not around truly knowing about.

7. TheFurnitureom says:

There's alot of TNA hate going on now and it's not even shock tv. I think it's bordering an agenda now – people dont seem to have opinions, but when it's negative towards TNA they feel the need to speak up.

It's almost like TNA is up against the Tea Party of wrestling fans, wrestlers, and wrestling media.

Its getting boring and non relevant because whilst TNA make all these mistakes, apparently the Universe is untouchable.

• Philly_Cheese says:

Praising something gets you no where, it just pets people egos and halts any progress and forward movement. You have to look at everything critically always and see how to improve it, which is what fans in general try to do. If all the fans did nothing but praise TNA on everything, they'd never grow.

• TheFurnitureom says:

Yeah but their is constructive critique right? Everyone seems to suggests TNA needs to do things better and that it's awful. It's a complete joke, not 1 person has given a genuine business plan of an answer that would improve TNA, but I dont expect that, because ultimately none of us will know the business decisions and questions that Dixie has to weigh up before each move.

8. 1Risky1 says:

never liked the guy he's a dush