Posted by TNA Wrestling News Staff on Oct 7, 2013
SoCal Val Returns To Court Today For DUI Case

SoCal Val Returns To Court Today For DUI Case

Former TNA Knockout SoCal Val (a/k/a Paige Nicole Mayo) appeared at a pre-trial hearing in Orange County, Florida today. No settlement was officially released and a second pre-trial hearing was set for November 4th.

Mayo was arrested back on August 31st in Orlando, Florida for DUI, leaving the scene of an accident with at least $50 damage without leaving contact information. She was also charged for with failing to yield to oncoming traffic when making a left turn.

For those who never saw her mugshot photo, you can click here to do so.

10 Responses to “SoCal Val Returns To Court Today For DUI Case”

1. annil8or4321 says:

drinking and driving is bad news

• OldManEaston says:

Yeah it can be, and I am in no way defending SoCal Val or her situation , but a lot of DUI's today in America wouldn't have been DUI's not that long ago. My grandfather, who was pretty much a highly functional alcoholic, could actually do things better with a few drinks in him that if he was absolutely stone sober. I know of several people who have gotten one DUI right after coming out a restaurant, because they blew .08 right after the limit was lowered. I was actually with a friend once who was clearly not drunk, who got a DUI. He actually got this thrown out because of margin of error, but it all depends on the judge. For me it a gray area, for a lot of judges, I understand it has become pretty much zero tolerance. In some instances you could be charged and convicted of a DUI below the legal limit, based on officer discretion, It is why I refuse to drive at all, even if I have had one drink within a couple of hours.

• purpleurkel says:

women on cell phones are worse drivers than drunks :)

2. Herr_Odditus says:

No big loss to have her gone from TNA. All she did was ring a bell and hand microphones to people. Big deal. She was just a poor man's version of Christy Hemme.

• UK TNA says:

Ur version

• OldManEaston says:

My version too then I guess. Except I think I'd actually choose SoCal Val over Hemme. I'm really not into that hot wild looking type of woman anymore. I spent the better part of my late teens to early 30's chasing Christy Hemme's and all I got to show for it was 2 divorces, alimony and child support.

3. Real Deal Heel says:

I dunno. She was TNA all the way, but really had no talent/use…plus she's kind of weird looking even with all the makeup. Like really weird looking…look at her pics.

4. Steven kelly says:

Smh again with the so cal val bashing i pity you i really do