Posted by TNA Wrestling News Staff on Jun 21, 2012
**SPOILER** For Tonight’s LIVE TNA iMPACT! Telecast

**SPOILER** For Tonight’s LIVE TNA iMPACT! Telecast

Source: Pwinsider

Tonight’s TNA TNA GutCheck challenge will feature the competition’s first-ever female competitor.

We’re told it will be OVW regular Taeler Hendrix.

7 Responses to “**SPOILER** For Tonight’s LIVE TNA iMPACT! Telecast”

1. vantheman77 says:

I wonder if she will be the 4th participant of the 4-way KO title match tonight.

2. Kyle says:

I’d let her sit on my face

• Dick C. Carter says:

I can't figure out why people thumbs down you for that one. I guess the little boys around here don't like girls. That or they don't like girls sitting on your face.

3. toddmikki says:

Ive never seen her wrestle, but i like her look.

4. Stunner says:

More KO’s WOW ! I hope they bring back WINTER, I liked her and TARA! This may turn out to be a good move.

5. Dick C. Carter says:

I didn't get online before Impact tonight, so no spoilers for me. The fact that the Gutcheck contestant was a female was a pleasant surprise. I really dug on that.

However, I have a complaint about "Gutcheck." I'm not a fan of the whole "panel of judges" thing. I think they should put more of a "competetive aspect" to it, such as "if you win a match, you get a tna contract." Maybe 2 Gutcheck contestants and the winner get's a contract. I just think the "panel of judges" thing is a waste of time and the whole "reality show music" thing while the judges are commenting is a bit retarded.