Posted by TNA Wrestling News Staff on Dec 4, 2013
**SPOILER** – The New TNA World Champion Is?

**SPOILER** – The New TNA World Champion Is?

Magnus defeated Jeff Hardy in the finals of the TNA Tournament during a “Steel Cage Dixieland” match. to become the new TNA World Heavyweight Champion.

Full **SPOILERS** for TNA iMPACT! in the coming weeks are posted on the main newsboard.

8 Responses to “**SPOILER** – The New TNA World Champion Is?”

1. lethalgunstyles says:

that wasn't predictable, at all

2. Darkelzallon says:

After all these years in TNA, he finally earns his ultimate gold. I say Magnus deserves it more than anyone else.

3. Tna4life says:

I for one can’t wait until the Magnus / A.J. Styles match now with Magnus a Champ is TNA going to make him a Heel? With Rock Star Spud around will this lead to some type of faction if TNA adds the Blossem twins to the KOs division.

4. Kyle says:

Good, hopefully he has a long run. I am curious to see web AJ will come back at dispute Magnus’ claim to the title.

5. Dartvada says:

I am happy.

6. Sturk says:

I wonder why nobody is reporting on the fact that ROH, WWE and TNA are all running similar two champion storylines that will all probably lead to title unifications.. Adam Cole – Jay Brisco/ AJ Styles – Magnus/ Randy Orton – John Cena… Or do wrestling fans no longer watch all companies anymore so nobody notices??

7. The Boss says:

Meh. :/ Champion of the world… er, I mean the studio. A promotion that closes not to stay on the road has no more right to claim World title status than a local Indy fed.