Posted by TNA Wrestling News Staff on Sep 13, 2013
<i>**SPOILERS** TNA iMPACT! Results For Next Week</i>

**SPOILERS** TNA iMPACT! Results For Next Week

Credit: Chad Killion &

TNA Xplosion:

1. Kazarian defeated Chris Sabin.

TNA iMPACT! Wrestling Taping:

1. Jeff Hardy defeated X Division Champion Manik in a non-title match. Chris Sabin attacked Manik after the match.

2. ODB defeated Mickie James to win the TNA Knockouts Title.

3. Eric Young beat Robbie E.

4. Joseph Park defeated Robbie E.

5. Gunner defeated Hernandez.

6. Bobby Roode, Kazarian, and Christopher Daniels defeated Samoa Joe, Magnus, and Sting in a six-man tag match.

AJ Styles ranted on Dixie Carter about how she brought in big name talent and replaced good wrestlers. He also spoke about not having a contract. Dixie came out and basically told AJ that if it weren’t for her, he wouldn’t be where he is today.

10 Responses to “**SPOILERS** TNA iMPACT! Results For Next Week

1. showtime says:

Manik vs Jeff Hardy vs Chris Sabin in an ultimate X championship match would be epic!!

2. Stunner says:

I’m sorry, is it me or does that look like a really weak show? TNA is really in the need of more X-Division talent, where’s Kenny King, Petey Williams, Sonjay Dutt come on more Jeff Hardy WHAT???? Joseph Parks ??? I love a good storyline, however this one has worn out its usefulness. Bring back the monster Abyss and The TV Title, give the mid-card guys something TNA

3. Kyle says:

So Hardy beat the X title holder why? Sabin is now a heel?

4. soyfenomenal says:

lol 2 robbie e matches. With stupid EY and stupid JP. WHY. Sabin is an x-division heel? Did he not just have the world title? Jeff Hardy over Manik? Why? What's the point?
    Get this shit off my screen.

• jbcissom says:

Sabin shouldn't have been the WHC in the first place in all honesty. From what I've read of the fan reports, the AJ-Dixie confrontation is really good.

5. ViceyThaShizzle says:

Sabin wrestling on Xplosion too? Bad sign after main eventing the past month. And they're actually pushing ODB too.

6. Hans Derrick says:

I dont usually see the spoilers but to me its gone be some show for next week.

7. Vampirofan says:

Odb omg U champion that's made me giz in my pants soooo much. I got super beef on this subject lovin odb she makes my heart beat. So glad there's a propper women champion now!!! Odb to the beef to the beef just like miss shaggamuffin good style!!!