Posted by TNA Wrestling News Staff on Mar 17, 2013
<i>**SPOILERS** TNA Knockouts-Only PPV Taping Results</i>

**SPOILERS** TNA Knockouts-Only PPV Taping Results

Credit: Mike Johnson and PWInsider

TNA taped their Knockouts PPV this afternoon for airing on a later date, featuring the following results:

* Gail Kim defeated Alissa Flash.

* Lei’d Tapa defeated Ivelisse Velez.

* Tara defeated Mia Yim in Yim’s PPV debut.

* Brooke Tessmacher defeated Santana Garrett in Garett’s PPV debut.

* ODB defeated Trinity.

* Jackie Moore defeated Taryn Tarrell.

* Hannah Blossom defeated Sojo Bolt and Taeler Hendrix in a Three-Way.

* Velvet Sky defeated Jillian Hall. Hall did her terrible singing gimmick.

* Mickie James defeated Serena Deeb.

The winners all went into a Battle Royal with the final two being Kim and James. Kim eventually beat her and was crowned the winner.

Notes: Madison Rayne appeared in a non-wrestling role…..Daffney was in the crowd.

16 Responses to “**SPOILERS** TNA Knockouts-Only PPV Taping Results

1. MikeS23 says:

That sounds awful.

2. Treck says:

Well it would of been better if those bitches who said no would of been there. Of course they all have pipe dreams that wwe will hire or rehire them. Fricken Vince McMahon made asses of some of the women wrestlers with storylines making them bark. Look likes dumb bimbos. Skanks. But I guess that is alright because of the money. They let down the fans

Its not like they will be working there. It was just for one night. Though I hope they sign flash.

3. Treck says:

Who rejected tna I meant. Too passionate about this. My words are at a loss

4. 1985dude says:

Ivelise Velez should've got a spot in tna over Lei'd Tapa who wasn't very good in the ring

5. soyfenomenal says:

Daffney <3

6. UCEAD11 says:

Now this is a prelude to things to come. Knockouts of the future baby…..

• kevinroulette says:

I see everyone saying sounds shity . I think it's the future

• revrock20 says:

I really hope so. Sounds like TNA pulled it off even with the refusals. Some of the returns i remember as being good wrestlers. The ones I haven't seen before, this show will give me a chance to see them in action. If they're good, keep them. Rebuild the division

7. revrock20 says:

If they go in order of taping, this one should air in July. If they do keep some not presently on the roster they may keep them off Impact until after the ppv.

8. Philly_Cheese says:

Sad that every knockout I wanted to see isn't part of this PPV…

9. UCEAD11 says:

I have a feeling it would be their loss anyway. And did anyone notice Angelina Love before she left TNA. How she could have stood next to a ring post and hid. She got really skinny. I wonder if what Tessmacher was saying was true. But Taryn and Velvet forming the beautiful people would be great. Madison is out of the picture now. They could even expand it with Mr. Pectacular and Tara. Also Tessmacher with Robbie E: Jersey shore and TNT with Velvet sky as womens champion. until someone takes it. Great storyline if you ask me.

10. Stunner says:

Ivelisse Velez needs a contract in TNA, and now.

11. hangers says:

The all KO impact two and a half years ago sounds way better than this cluster fcuk of matches…