Posted by TNA Wrestling News Staff on Nov 5, 2012
Taryn Terrell Makes OVW Debut, RVD Note & More

Taryn Terrell Makes OVW Debut, RVD Note & More

Ryan Mosley sent this in: Just sending this news out of TNA developmental OVW. I attend OVW shows regularly and tonight at OVW’s Saturday Night Special, TNA Knockout ref Taryn Terrell made an appearance reffing the OVW Women’s Championship triple threat match. I talked to her afterwards and she said she will be down in OVW for a little while.

— The Jay Mohr twice-weekly podcast, Mohr Stories, had Rob Van Dam as a guest for Thursday and Friday. You can listen to the interview on iTunes for episode #103 dated 11/1/12. The podcast is “not safe for work,” so be forewarned.

14 Responses to “Taryn Terrell Makes OVW Debut, RVD Note & More”

1. Dirk1n says:

I'd like to see Taryn actually wrestle

• Stunner says:

WHAT ! She’s Eye candy even when she was in the WWE! If she was serious about wrestling there are so many ways to get her into wrestling in the KOs division! Yet they don’t, because well the powers that be don’t want her wrestling.

• Dirk1n says:

I've never seen her wrestle, bringing in an ex-WWE wrestler just to be a referee seems like an odd choice to me
        They could have just gotten Hemme to put on the ref's shirt if that's the case

• Peckar says:

Why? She is a diva. Do you really want a woman's division full of woman who wrestle like Miss Tessmacher?

• Leg Drop Jobber says:

At this point, an actual women's division would be nice. Really. Who's left? ODB, Tara, Tessbocher, Gail Kim… Madison Rayne has disappeared lately, as has Mickey James. Am I actually forgetting anyone?

• tna24 says:

rostia and sartia who are still with tna but havent been on tv in months! and the gut check girl Taeler Hendrix

• DickTheBruiser says:

Sheeit. Has Hendrix even returned since she got a contract? I'm just going to assume Rosita and Sarita's contracts will expire. I actually thought Sarita wasn't under contract anymore, considering she recently stated "she hopes to go to the WWE sometime soon."

• hangers says:

What was the point doing the gut check and hiring her if she's not going to be used? Gut check to me is a waste of time and effort, rather see Tarryn Terrell go around the ring in roller skates than another pointless segment which leads to nowhere..

• soyfenomenal says:

People like you are idiots. They pull these up-and-coming yet green gut check participants out of the indies where they've never been on a televised show. They are sent to OVW to train more and get used to a television spotlight.

• hangers says:

Oh really, I would never have guessed that's where they go. So what is the purpose of Gut Check? A fake reality segment with fake judges selecting the odd participant which we never see or hear of again for another year.. What benefit is that to the program? I don't give a shit about the contestants on Gut Check, the whole segment comes across as a cheap version, if that's possible, of a Bischoff reality program.

2. Herr_Odditus says:

Things were much better when Earl Hebner reffed the Knockout matches. Sure, he isn't as nice to look at, but at least he could ref and it made it easier to take out the knockouts more seriously. Ever since this blonde bimbo in her skimpy referee costume appeared its been a lot harder for me to take the knockout matches seriously.

3. 1Risky1 says:

I think its good that they have her at OVW to improve her wrestling just like Tessmacher improved so that wouldn't make them a ex diva just prancing around the ring

4. annil8or4321 says:

i like her boobies, that is all