Posted by TNA Wrestling News Staff on Jul 3, 2013
Taz Signs New Deal With TNA Wrestling

Taz Signs New Deal With TNA Wrestling

Taz announced on Twitter that he’s re-signed with TNA:

I’m very proud to announce that I’ve re-signed w/TNA Wrestling!! #Lovemyhome

24 Responses to “Taz Signs New Deal With TNA Wrestling”

1. tna24 says:

so this site made a big deal out of nothing with that tweet taz made a few days ago.

2. Tiffanydude says:

……………………………..We lost an excess amount of potential wrestlers and then we get this news…………….Why?!

3. tnadude says:

4. jbcissom says:

I get people don't like Taz, but this shows that the A&8 storyline is going to be around for some time.

• tnadude says:

IMO, they're looking to end it at BFG. Just a guess here, but I'm thinking Bully jobs Hogan with Aces & 8s future on the line. Not a title match because I think he drops it prior.

Again, just an opinion. But I think too many people assume he's going to hold the strap. And I think MEM takes it prior to BFG.

I also think Bischoff has learned from mistakes past (nWo) and will make a successful transition into something else.

• jbcissom says:

I get where you're coming from, I just disagree. Plus, I don't want the title off of Bully yet. Unless you're putting the belt on AJ for a short period to then put it on AA or Roode as heels, it just doesn't fit IMO.

5. DJBIGCG says:

Looks like wwe didn't want tazz

6. RavenNevermore says:

If anyone thinks Hogan is wrestling for the title is gullible as hell. He said that to stir people up and it worked. Here have a sucker ! Its not like those released wrestlers meant anything or will be missed. You know this happens when a bigger name comes or bigger names. So stop the iwc sausage fest and be a fan!

• Peckar says:

One things for sure in wrestling, nothing should ever surprise us as fans. I wouldn't notice those wrestlers that are gone. Only Madison, but she'll be back for sure.

7. purpmuffins says:

How can you hate the guy who came up with "Let the pigeons loose." during Velvet's entrance?

8. TheBringer92 says:

wrestlers gone, commentator in? clap clap clap

9. hangers says:

I've never been a big Taz fan was hoping he was going to jump ship but that aint going to happen now…

10. WARISNAUGHTY says:

Here is a thought (not a good one mind.) Bully seems almost certain Hogan will be ready for 'one more match'. AA wins the title through option C, so AJ vs AA for the title? Quite a lot of people would pay to see that.

11. Mr. Excitement says:

I actually enjoyed Taz's commentary on the last Impact. He made me laugh a few times.

12. Cezar_TheScribe says:

Ace & 8's needs to end.

13. piro4351 says:

aces and apes sucks..also coulda returned the MEM i n a better was dumb to have sting announce their return, took all the surprise away..really wack

14. tnarulzdude says:

despite critics i like taz.

15. The Spectacular Crimson Spider says:

I’ve always been a fan of Taz, he’s always been the Human Suplex Machine to me and I’m happy he’s staying in TNA. He was done dirty in WWE and in my opinion he’s better off in TNA’s announce team. I just hope TNA stops fucking around and just get their shit together and bring some wrestlers in from ROH and build them up with the originals and let Jeff, Hogan, Sting and yes, even Kurt go off in the sunset. And let A.J., Bobby, James and Joe do what they’ve did since TNA was that ” Little Indy Promotion” : Make TNA great. If they would just put their focus back into the X-Division and Knockouts they could JumpStart the company back over and kind of reboot the roster with the new guys. They can keep the Gutcheck if they use the former ROH/Indy wrestlers and wreak havoc on the industry. But that’s not Gina happen no time soon, so I’ll just be happy with this.

16. Stunner says:

I likeTaz one liners I also want to say I miss the other announcer Todd Keley. I think Aces&eights should end with Anderson as VP. Then DOC turns on him and from their have it implode. DOC & Anderson are in my mind the only two that do anything in Aces&eights anyway besides Bully Ray. Or have Bully vs AJ match and AJ wins as a loner. Then Bobby Roode vs AJ and Roode wins and have Aces&eights pick up the tag belts with Bully and Brisco or the Aces&eights can use free birds rules any two members can defend the belts at any time to give a boost to the tag division .

17. Real Deal Heel says:

Ahhhhh Fuck. Taz was a deece wrestler in ECW back in the day, but the fuck if he annoys the shit out me with his candy-ass commentary.