Posted by TNA Wrestling News Staff on May 24, 2013
The Identity Of Suicide At The iMPACT! Taping

The Identity Of Suicide At The iMPACT! Taping

Source: Pwinsider

TJ Perkins, best known for his work in ROH, worked Thursday night’s TNA iMPACT! Wrestling taping as Suicide.

It is believed he will be regularly appearing in the role. Kazarian, Chris Daniels and Kiyoshi have all portrayed the character in the past.

18 Responses to “The Identity Of Suicide At The iMPACT! Taping”

1. Tiffanydude says:

Oh Dang Puma is Suicide………..Nice

2. TwIsTeD_EnEmY says:

Good wrestler. Looking forward to seeing him wrestler more as Suicide

3. say says:

TJ Perkins was awesome in ROH! Can’t wait to see what he does in TNA!

4. MrTNA2015 says:

I thought he did a great job tonight, played suicide better then I've ever seen! Keep it up!

5. jason8150x says:

sweet

6. Ultimate_X says:

ah that makes sense, he was very good, but had a slightly different moveset! worked very well, good move by tna!

7. Roid Master says:

I am a middle school teacher. One of my students is a big fan of Suicide (The Wrestler). He was crushed when I revealed to him that Suicide is just a costume that has been worn by several different wrestlers.

8. whatsup121 says:

atleast we don't have to worry about Kazarian or Daniels lacking in the Tag match so the can be up for the ultimate x match

9. Laker says:

TJ Perkins… Awesome! I thought it was Sonjay at first.

10. TNA_fan says:

Honestly I thing he did a better job then the other three guys, his moves were pretty damn good IMO, I'm not saying the other three guys sucks, but he T.J did a awesome job.

11. JoeWrestling says:

After seeing Impact, I'd rather see Suicide as next X division champ rather than Sabin. Sabin comes off as a guy forced on you with a scripted story. Suicide comes out like a house of fire, and with a little character development of him you can sell him as being a very mysterious figure people will be interested in learning more about.