Posted by TNA Wrestling News Staff on Aug 14, 2013
The Latest On Kurt Angle In Rehab + TNA Future

The Latest On Kurt Angle In Rehab + TNA Future

Despite the fact that TNA iMPACT! Wrestling announced that they are moving the five-on-five Main Event Mafia vs. Aces & 8’s match until the August 22nd edition of iMPACT! Wrestling on Spike TV, as opposed to the live Hardcore Justice edition of iMPACT! Wrestling this week, Kurt Angle is not expected to be involved in the match.

Angle is still in rehab at this point, and according to sources, is not expected back in TNA anytime in the near future.

8 Responses to “The Latest On Kurt Angle In Rehab + TNA Future”

1. Stunner says:

I just hope Kurt gets the help he needs, Stress can manifest its self in a lot of different forms. I don’t even want to imagine what wrestlers go through, as they do what they love and get hurt and have to spend time away from their families to provide for their families.

2. whatsup121 says:

As long as he can get help for his demons that's all that matters

3. Leg Drop Jobber says:

Hilarious angle doesn't get the "Jeff Hardy Treatment" from fans over this. Oh, well. I'll miss Kurt's drunken Twitter rants.

• tnadude says:

He didn't show up inebriated for a PPV main event. I'm not a fan of what Angle did either – see my earlier posts. I've ripped him to shreds.

But for the rest of the folks here there's a big difference.

• Leg Drop Jobber says:

He left Impact inebriated. That means he was on national TV, in front of a live audience and TNA's typical approximate 1,000,000 viewers…drunk. More people watch Impact than TNA PPV's. He's also been pulled over for the same circumstances leaving OTHER TNA events. I understand he's an "Olympic Gold Medalist" and he's one of the best around, but it's very disrespectful to both the fans and the locker room (although who knows just how many in the locker room are doing similar things).

Cheers, TNADUDE.

4. godoftna says:

It's what's best for Angle, and I wish him all the best in his recovery. As for the switch, I'd have to think that there'll be something on the Hardcore Impact show to set up the match for the 22nd, and hopefully, EY will fill in for Angle.