Posted by TNA Wrestling News Staff on Sep 7, 2013
The Latest On Kurt Angle’s TNA Future & Return

The Latest On Kurt Angle’s TNA Future & Return

There is still no word on what Kurt Angle’s status with TNA is now that he was released from rehab, and no word on when he will return to iMPACT!.

However, Angle is currently booked for the upcoming Team 3D Academy event on September 14th at the Melbourne Auditorium in Melbourne, Florida. Unless he shows up for the “No Surrender” edition of iMPACT! or a TNA live event within the week, this will be his first show after leaving rehab. The event is presented for the “Hope For A Single Mom” charity.

Others scheduled to appear include Hulk Hogan, Devon, Garret Bischoff, Wes Brisco, Mike Knox, Samoa Joe, Sam Shaw, So Cal Val and Jay Lethal.

19 Responses to “The Latest On Kurt Angle’s TNA Future & Return”

1. TwIsTeD_EnEmY says:

Jay Lethal mixed in with all TNA wrestlers….. When will TNA re-sign him??

• Leg Drop Jobber says:

Hopefully never. He's having awesome matches in ROH. I find that much more entertaining than TNA having him talk like that Macho Man.

2. saintbailey says:

I met Sting today at an event in Mansfield, Tx. He said there's no way anyone could know that Kurt has been released from rehab because nobody is allowed to talk to him. As far as sting knew, he's still in rehab. Wen I mentioned that rumor websites have said Kurt was out stings exact words were "oh I hope not, that's too soon."

Just a tidbit of info.

3. Vampirofan says:

Omg hate this time of life, why ow why does he have to return. He's still got to much beef in this life to be wrestling. :( Kurt stay in rehab best place for U n ur type!!! Beef foreva but not Kurt beef!!!

• soyfenomenal says:

Kill yourself <3

• Get_Carter says:

Hey guys, thanks for releasing me from rehab but I need to check back in. I just checked the interwebz and Vampirofan said I need to stay in and some crap about beef. Please re-admit me STAT!

• Vampirofan says:

Gd job U read it then before you wasted to much beef. I'm sure they will let U back in because of how much beef uve got. Also U keep stalking tna n U don't even know how to wrestle, so take ur big beefy ass bk to rehab where there's more beefy ppl. The ragga muffin dnt like U, like the ragga muffin gettin angry.

4. Euphoria says:

5. Vampirofan says:

Um monkey face get ova ya self

6. Vampirofan says:

I been smoking loads of cheeeese every1 loves the cheese but don't forget the beef n cena understands the beef man so like take ya shinny penny n throw it in a lake.

• Leg Drop Jobber says:

I'm down with smokin dacheez, but what's with the freakin beef? Also, why are you a troll on some topics and just a common dumbass on others? Garth Brooks and Chris Gaines? Is that You?

Send your pennies to Jesus. Jesus saves his pennies.

• Vampirofan says:

How dare U, its all about the beef. You've got beef. I've got beef everyone has got beef. You can't ignore the beef you can collect the beef, admire the beef, gather the beef and smoke the beef. You can't mok the beef John cena and jk understand the beef. My comments might be abit all other the place and different at different times of the day. I'm different people, I have many faces you just have to hope u get the right time of the day. I also send every pennie I have spare to jesus cus I love jesus.

• Leg Drop Jobber says:

Jesus sucks. I was fine and dandy with the cheese and beef, but Jesus just plain sucks. Doesn't mow my lawn worth a damn.