Posted by TNA Wrestling News Staff on Apr 2, 2014
The Next TNA Hall Of Fame Name + Joker’s Wild PPV

The Next TNA Hall Of Fame Name + Joker’s Wild PPV

— One Night Only: Joker’s Wild 2 PPV will air next month.

— TNA will announce a new member of their Hall of Fame at the upcoming Slammiversary pay-per-view event.

7 Responses to “The Next TNA Hall Of Fame Name + Joker’s Wild PPV”

1. HolsG says:

I'm with what aj said a few years ago; it signifies the end of their career

i don't think tna has anyone like that at the moment although i would like to see aj since he's left or even jb as he's done so much for tna

2. Ultimate_X says:

lots of potential inductees, i can see them going for someone like mike tenay, but i'd love someone like raven to get inducted

3. MaxxRated says:

Here's who deserves to be in the Hall Of Fame, Jerry Lynn, Elix Skipper, Jerry and Jeff Jarrett, Mike Tenay, Lo Ki, Chris Harris, and more who I can't think of.

• Dependant says:

Oh man Elix Skipper definitely hes sometimes a forgotten man but he was one of the best x division wrestlers in tna at the time.

4. incognitowolfe says:

should be gail kim, she's done a lot for the women's division.

5. Beezy_Does_It says:

This is a good question. It's funny cause I was actually thinking about this two weeks ago. Honestly, it needs to be Jeff Jarrett but I really don't see that happening with him and Dixie at odds. So Jarrett won't happen anytime soon. Jerry Jarrett? Could work but some fans might not even know who Jerry is if they were not watching TNA in the begining/weekly ppv days. A.J.? Not now. It would be kind of closing the door on a TNA return. Jerry Lynn and Gail Kim would work but not yet, they should be inducted a little bit further down the line when TNA is at the point where they are inducting 2 or 3 people. After Jeff Jarrett you have 3 options: #1 I say America's Most Wanted. It would honor Chris Harris's work with the company and it would give James Storm(a guy thats been there since day one and deserves it) a boost in his character. Remember how TNA made a storyline around Hulk Hogan's Hall Of Fame ring? Well if TNA could do that for Storm but in a better way. #2 I would say Team 3D. The only problem I see with this is people frowning on the fact that the first TNA hall of fame induction was given to a WCW guy(Sting), the second induction was given to a WWE guy(Kurt Angle) and if you induct Team 3D(ECW guys) people might look at the TNA hall of fame as a group of legends from other companies instead of TNA guys. Also D-Von might still be upset with TNA for not resigning him. #3 Last but not least to be safe I say go with Mike Tenay. The professor in a small way legitamized TNA in the early days with his Commentary. When I saw TNA for the first time and saw that they had Mike Tenay on their announce table I instantly became interested because I knew regaurdless of if I knew the talent that was in the ring, Mike Tenay would bring up some interesting facts about them.

6. creek says:

Lynn candido and raven should all go in this year. But it will probably be Hardy