Posted by TNA Wrestling News Staff on Dec 2, 2012
The Official Preview For This Week’s TNA iMPACT!

The Official Preview For This Week’s TNA iMPACT!

TNA Wrestling has released its preview for this Thursday’s episode of iMPACT! Wrestling featuring a six-man tag team main event and a Television Championship Match.

Preview The December 6 IMPACT on SpikeTV: Six-Man Main Event, TV Title Match

Preview Thursday’s (December 6) IMPACT WRESTLING broadcast at 8/7c on SpikeTV! If you can’t watch IMPACT on Thursday night, make sure to set your DVR to record all the action.

– Thursday’s IMPACT will be the final countdown to the “Final Resolution” event! With just days before the PPV, what chaos will erupt on Thursday night?

– The broadcast will feature a huge six-man tag team main event with World Heavyweight Champion Jeff Hardy teaming with AJ Styles and James Storm to battle Bobby Roode, Christopher Daniels and Kazarian!

– After the recent accusations by Austin Aries about Brooke Hogan, tensions continue to build between IMPACT General Manager Hulk Hogan and Bully Ray! Will the situation reach a boiling point on Thursday on SpikeTV, just days before Final Resolution? Both Bully and Hogan will be live in the Impact Zone.

– Samoa Joe will defend the Television Championship on IMPACT against Devon from The Aces & Eights. Can Devon regain the title he once held?

– Plus, Olympic Gold Medalist Kurt Angle will be in action against D.O.C from The Aces & Eights

All this and much more on Thursday’s IMPACT WRESTLING on SpikeTV at 8/7c

12 Responses to “The Official Preview For This Week’s TNA iMPACT!”

1. soyfenomenal says:

Please don't give Devon the TV title back.

• DarkNexxus says:

Why not? Didn't you enjoy Robbie E. vs Devon week after week after week after.. sorry, can't type that much out, I'll put it another way. Didn't you enjoy the never ending Robbie E. vs Devon matches? I don't think you have to worry about that. They'll likely replace it with RVD vs Joey Ryan for the X division title.

2. soyfenomenal says:

Please STAHP with this crappy hogan/bully story.

3. hangers says:

Words can't describe how much of a waste of airtime Brooke Hogan is…

• DarkNexxus says:

Brooke Hogan, not bad looking. Undecided on singing talent, she's not a wrestler, has no plans to compete (hopefully, but with Flair's daughter wrestling, Hogan may feel he has to one up Flair), she runs a division that has what, five or six women on the roster and she's gonna tell them how to wrestle or something. Okay, I agree. Waste of airtime. They should replace her with Teryn Terrell (sp?). She has a background in wrestling, though I'm to understand, she's still learning, but she has competed which is a lot more than Brooke has done. If they want non wrestling people in TNA, show me where to sign up! My luck, I'll get a cutback the first day or get taken out with the last call. Such is life!

• hangers says:

Karen Angle played the role so so much better than Brooke ever will. Brooke can't talk, she sounds excited and constipated at the same time if that makes sense. Terrell is another big waste of a roster slot in my opinion, I don't understand the reasoning behind signing her. The KO were pulling the ratings when they had matches with the likes of Kong vs Kim, Hamada vs Flash etc rather than the current state of play. At the moment theres no real build-up with the champion and challenger rotated every other month.

• Dirk1n says:

I miss Karen, she played a great bitchy character
          Brooke's role is pointless, there's not enough KO's being used at any time to warrant their own "authority figure"
          I don't mind Taryn, probably because I think she's quite attractive, and TNA may look to use her more/differently down the road

Bring Sarita back, hire a couple of talented girls from the indies, and TNA have themselves a respectable division again, it's really that simple

4. Dirk1n says:

Will TNA ever explain what happened to their security?

Will they explain why it takes forever for the wrestlers to save one of their own from an A&8s attack? that's if they even bother to try and stop it, and why are A&8s running away from Al Snow and D'Lo?

Just some random thoughts there

I'm ok with the Hogan/Bully thing as it keeps Aries in a good spot but I'm not interested in the "truth" about what's going on with Brooke and Bully

• hangers says:

I'm still barely over the whole AJ fake pregnancy storyline to even think about getting into this one with Bully & Brooke..

5. Treck says:

If they have to have a knockoit authority figure they should get an actual older Woman wrestler. Jasmine. Jawueline. Heck Wendy Richner. Someone with experience with Women Wrestling.