Posted by TNA Wrestling News Staff on Apr 11, 2013
The Official Preview For Tonight’s TNA iMPACT!

The Official Preview For Tonight’s TNA iMPACT!

TNA sent out the following today…

– The huge main event on Thursday’s broadcast will feature World Heavyweight Champion Bully Ray of The Aces and Eights defending the gold against “The Charismatic Enigma” Jeff Hardy in a Full Metal Mayhem match! Hardy finally gets his rematch from Lockdown for the title against Bully Ray in a bout featuring tables, chairs and ladders – NO DISQUALIFICATION, ANYTHING GOES! Can Hardy recapture the gold? Can the Aces and Eights continue their domination of TNA? Don’t miss it!

– Thursday’s IMPACT will start off with the World Tag Team Championship match with Austin Aries and Bobby Roode defending against Chavo Guerrero and Hernandez in a 2 out of 3 Falls match! Also, if Chavo and Hernandez do not win the Tag Team Titles they can never team together again.

– Is AJ Styles with The Aces and Eights…or with TNA Wrestling? Hulk Hogan wants AJ’s answer on Thursday’s IMPACT! After weeks of questions about AJ’s allegiance, which side will Styles choose?

– The sexy TNA Knockouts will be in action on Thursday LIVE from Corpus Christi as Taryn Terrell makes her singles debut against her bitter rival, Gail Kim!

– Will newcomers Adam Pearce or Magno pass the TNA Gut Check to earn a spot on the roster? One of these two men will face the judges for the final decision on Thursday!
All this and much more on Thursday’s LIVE IMPACT on SpikeTV at 8/7c from Corpus Christi, Texas!

6 Responses to “The Official Preview For Tonight’s TNA iMPACT!”

1. KGill28 says:

I wonder if TNA will see a bump in the ratings 2nite, or if it will be the same old numbers.

If a hyped up show, with two championship matches, one of them being a special stipulation match doesn't increase the ratings, then I don't know what will.

• DigestivBiscuit says:

I don't care what's the outcome of the ratings will be but all I know it's TNA fans will suit on Spike TV tonight and enjoy IMPACT WRESTLING and any true wrestling fans who LOVE wrestling will tune in tonight to check on IMPACT… I will pray to God for TNA to get good ratings…

• Jack_Flagrant says:

The problem lies in marketing the two championship matches, marketing the product, and commercializing through other forms of media.

TNA has their typical audience tuning in every week; this is evident by the consistent numbers. However, adding two championship matches to Impact will not bring in more viewers if those outside of the weekly fanbase do not know about it.

2. judkinskenneth says:

I think Impact gets better every week I think they should get a show for saturday maybe call it tna saturday night storm. I really think tna needs to have another show to get others some time on the show plus bring in more talent I say teddy hart kevin steen mvp and the american wolves davey richards and eddie edwards are a must grab kevin steen definetely would fit in hes like a samoa joe just with cooler moves and teddy hart is the best xdivision wrestler in the world i mean and you cant find a better team then the american wolves I know i wrote about them yesterday but man there awesome and I think the two title matches will be incredible and the whole aces and eights thing is awesome I just think they need a lil more talent to there roster I mean sammy shaw and rockstar spud come on any of the above are way better then them and then you got crimson who is an awful in ring peformer cut and add thats all i got to say

• KGill28 says:

I think TNA should get a new show, but I think they should have it on Tuesday or Wednesday. On the weekends people are usually out doing something, so it may be harder to get viewers.