Posted by TNA Wrestling News Staff on Nov 30, 2012
The TNA Lockdown Location Revealed – Details

The TNA Lockdown Location Revealed – Details

It was announced during iMPACT! that TNA Lockdown would be held in San Antonio, Texas at the Alamodome on March 10th.

7 Responses to “The TNA Lockdown Location Revealed – Details”

1. Stunner says:

WHAT are you serious TNA you can bearly fill up the Impact zone! Lol!

2. WARISNAUGHTY says:

HUGE venue, let's hope they can fill it!

• toddmikki says:

I think this is awesome, but are they swinging for the fences when basically all theyve done is layed down bunts in the US. why go to 70,000 seat arena + floor when impact is in front of 900 people? a basketball or hockey arena would be whered i go next not shooting for somewhere wwe probably couldnt even sell out.

• WARISNAUGHTY says:

I totally agree. The amount of money to hire that venue must be 10 times that of most of the venues they hire outside of Impact including venues in the UK. Ratings arn't improving so I don't understand the gamble here. HOWEVER. Even if they get close to 15,000 that would be a massive achievement. But yeah, if they sell out that venue I would expect them to be doing 2.0's-3.0's in the months leading up to it.

3. Sturk says:

I could give two craps about wether they fill the building up or not… thats SOOOOOOOO irrelevent. OBVIOUSLY they have some type of vision or they WOULD NOT BE HOLDING THEIR EVENT THERE! They k now what they are doing, they are a functioning 10 year business. OBVIOUSLY they have a plan in place and a reason to hold their event there. I have when ppl who couldnt run a business for a week, try to talk bad about folks who ran a business for a whole decade smh

4. DigestivBiscuit says:

YES a major arena to all my TNA brotherz and sisterz we're going big next year. I will pray even if it mean fasting till march for TNA to fill that arena. But I'm sure that TNA know what they're doing otherwise they wouldn't hire a major arena like that. I guess that's for us to tune in every week and find out. TNA might move out of that IMPACT ZONE next year… who knows?

5. incognitowolfe says:

THEY obviously did this cause dallas crowd sold out. It's A HUGE TNA FANBASE THERE!