Posted by TNA Wrestling News Staff on Apr 23, 2014

X Division Championship (Match 3):
Sanada vs. Tigre Uno

I-Quit Match:
James Storm vs Gunner

Committed Match:
Mr. Anderson vs. Samuel Shaw

7 Responses to “The Updated Card For Sunday Night’s TNA Sacrifice PPV”

1. tna4life says:

Looks like a good card however the build up to this was somewhat weak in my mind. Hey that’s just my opinion !

• Austin_Aries_28 says:

I can see where you could say that for some of the matches, but for others I disagree very strongly. The anderson and shaw fued has been regularily on television for a while now. At least 4 weeks if my mind is recalling correctly. Same goes for the storm vs gunner fued. I'm almost positive this fued has been going on for numerous months (2+), and I for one would like to see the payout. One match that has had some regularil publicity going into it is also the roode versus bully match. Although I will agree it has only had a couple of weeks worth of story building up, I feel as if it will be good enough to entertain my inner smark. I will agree completely with you on the sanada tigre match as every week I seem to forget these two characters even exist. And the ec3 match is mainly to help him evolve as a character in my opinion so maybe he can one day be a main eventer (hopefully). The knockouts match only has a decent amount of buildup if you have been watching tna for a long time and remember how it was right before angelina love left tna. As much as I don't particularily care for the world title match, EY puts on some pretty watchable/somewhat decent matches. In a few years magnus will also be more groomed and have better matches as well. Pretty sure he's only like 26 or 29 or something also. All in all I would say about 50% of the matches had an adequate buildup.

• JoeWrestling says:

Depends on what weak buildup is. The buildup was weak or the match is weak. I'd say Sanada and Uno probably had the best buildup. Finals of a best of 3 series. Sanada had a lot of great promo packages and he tried to put over Uno as a tough opponent. If you don't care about the wrestlers involved, I guess anything is weak. But the idea of seeing the rubber match on PPV and then theoretically if these guys parted ways and didn't wrestle again for a long while, would be something to buy. Assuming of course you cared at all.

2. aos1982 says:

no tag title match?

3. Kyle says:

No television title match?

4. gar2233 says:

where is the wolves and bro mans match

5. gar2233 says:

when is joe gonna be back on tna tv