Posted by TNA Wrestling News Staff on Apr 13, 2012
The Updated TNA Lockdown Pay-Per-View Card

The Updated TNA Lockdown Pay-Per-View Card

Here is the updated TNA Lockdown card for this Sunday night:

* Crimson vs. Matt Morgan
* Kurt Angle vs. Jeff Hardy
* TNA TV Title Match: Devon © vs. Robbie E
* TNA Tag Team Title Match: Samoa Joe and Magnus © vs. The Motor City Machine Guns
* Lethal Lockdown: Team Garett (Garett Bischoff, Austin Aries, Mr. Anderson, AJ Styles & Rob Van Dam) vs. Team Eric (Gunner, Bully Ray, Christopher Daniels, Kazarian & Eric Bischoff) (If Garett’s Team Wins, Eric Bischoff is Out of TNA & Cannot Use The Bischoff Name, If Eric’s Team Wins, Garett is Done With TNA)
* TNA Knockouts Title Match: Gail Kim © vs. Velvet Sky
* TNA World Title Match: Bobby Roode © vs. James Storm

8 Responses to “The Updated TNA Lockdown Pay-Per-View Card”

1. rawuncutnxrated says:

Can maybe there be a double loss in the 5/5 match… so we can get rid of Eric & Garrett.

2. Mutter5 says:

Well I guess that it now, A double is now face, this worries me a little. What loved about him was his ability to work a heel and control a match (as the heel control's 70% of the match unless its a squash match).
    Will he still cut the same entertaining promo's as he did when he was heel?
    How will his saying "The Greatest Man That ever Lived" go down?
    And his whole ****y attitude.

AA is in there with some big names, I hope it works for him but he is also one of the smallest in the ring and I think that means squash AA.
    Anyway It should be interesting to watch.

With that being said, this is one of the worst Lockdown cards I have seen.

3. JeffandJoker says:

Hello Everyone,

I don't really like this PPV line up. I see so many things wrong with it.

1st- Devon v.s Robbie E is a bad match to have. Since winning the title Devon hasn't been on Impact. I don't think most people even know he won. Their has been NO build up on Impact to the Re-match. People have said that Devon has been on Xplosion, but I wouldn't know anything about that since we don't get Xplosion up here in New England.

2nd- MCMG haven't wrestled together in a while now because of injury. They really should have to earn their way back to a title shot. Plus they might have some ring rust, and it might not make for that great of a match. I would rather them beat a couple teams first and then go for the titles.

3rd- Morgan v.s Crimson has already been done before. TNA is not going to have their UNDEFEATED future get beat by Morgan who isn't even in title talks. So that is a stupid match. They put it on the card just to fill space.

4th- NO X-DIVISION match on this PPV !!!!! What is TNA thinking by not having a X-Division match??? The X-Division has been a huge part of TNA from the start, and is now on the back burner !!!!! This is all because of Eric Bischoff. Austin Aries should be de-fending his title on this PPV.

5th- The fact that both Garrett and Eric Bischoff are going to be on this PPV makes me sick. What the hell has Garrett done to become so important in TNA ???? He is the captain of a team. Couldn't TNA find anyone better to put on this PPV??? Its such a stupid, match !!!! Its so 80's, " You can't use the name Bischoff If you Lose " That is so 80's wrestling !!!!

4. TwIsTeD_EnEmY says:

Im really pulling for team Eric on this one
    Its pretty obvious hes going to lose though

5. VAIBHAV says:

6. hammers362 says:

I though Daniels and kaz were having a fued with aj now thier in a lethal lockdown ??? Aj hasnt had a match in ages like he said a while ago