Source(s): ImpactWrestling.com & Pwtorch.com
– Thursday night’s episode of TNA iMPACT! Wrestling did a 1.13 (1.1) cable rating, with 1.43 million viewers, down just slightly from a 1.14 and 1.49 million the week before. The show ranked #33 among cable shows for the night in overall viewers, #30 in the male 18 – 34 demographic and #18 among males 18 – 49.
– As noted earlier, Thursday’s iMPACT! Wrestling marked the end of an era for TNA, as it was the final show from Universal Studios in Orlando, FL before iMPACT! hits the road and begins touring the country on a bi-weekly basis. The iMPACT! Zone has been home to the majority of TNA’s weekly television shows and monthly pay-per-views since 2004. TNA president Dixie Carter announced the following dates and locations for upcoming TNA iMPACT! Wrestling television shows:
* Thursday, April 25 at Kovalchick Convention and Athletic Complex in Indiana, Pa. (Tickets on sale March 29, more info at www.kovalchickcomplex.com)
* Thursday, May 9 at BancorpSouth Arena in Tupelo, Miss. (Tickets on sale April 5, more info at www.bcsarena.com)
* Thursday, May 23 at USF Sun Dome in Tampa, Fla. (Tickets on sale April 26, more info at www.sundomearena.com)