Posted by TNA Wrestling News Staff on Nov 23, 2012
Three Matches Confirmed For TNA’s Final Resolution PPV

Three Matches Confirmed For TNA’s Final Resolution PPV

TNA has announced two more matches for the TNA Final Resolution PPV. Here is the updated card.

* Jeff Hardy vs. Bobby Roode for the TNA Title
* AJ Styles vs. Christopher Daniels “One Last Time”
* Tara vs. Mickie James for the TNA Knockouts Title

8 Responses to “Three Matches Confirmed For TNA’s Final Resolution PPV”

1. ramman4488 says:

Hope Christopher Daniels beats AJ, and he flips out and turns into the badass heel he was when he was feuding with Jeff Jarret back in the day.

2. Steven kelly says:

Dont u already see it. Aj is leader of aces and 8s it makes perfect sense

3. KPJ says:

I doubt I am the only one who thinks this but I see a Bully Ray vs A Double match being added.

• Stunner says:

Yeah I think that is going to be a lock considering both A Double and Bully can carry a match! I think it’s going to be a great addition to the card. I just want Roode to get the belt off Hardy! I know Hardy is the mech guy and his stuff is selling like crazy, an his contract is almost up! However with back issues, he really needs to rest up, Roode would and is an almost lock! Then maybe a Roode/ Storm for the title with Storm finally getting the Belt only to loose it to AA! Yes I still say AA is the go to guy for TNA.

4. Stunner says:

X-Division Match with RVD V Joey Ryan I think would be good, however then who would face Samoa Joe ?

5. Stunner says:

Also Would face Chavo&Super Mex?

6. whatsup121 says:

I don't know about the matches so far the
    * Jeff Hardy vs. Bobby Roode for the TNA Title
    seems alright I wonder if they'll give it to Roode to make him the 2 * longest reigning champion or let Hardy
    keep it so he'll resign with TNA when his contract is up.
    * AJ Styles vs. Christopher Daniels “One Last Time”
    has been done so many times I lost count they should really be doing a One Last Time for this year match
    * Tara vs. Mickie James for the TNA Knockouts Title
    has no build up since Tara has been feuding with ODB they should have had ODB win the battle royal and
    then at least it would make more sense.