Posted by TNA Wrestling News Staff on Feb 4, 2013
TNA Bringing Back ‘Reaction’ As An Online Series

TNA Bringing Back ‘Reaction’ As An Online Series

Dixie Carter posted the following news on Twitter that Reaction, which followed Impact in the latter half of 2010, will be returning as a webseries:

“Happy to announce that ‘ReACTION’ will be returning mid-February as an online series on YouTube – more details coming soon to our website!”

12 Responses to “TNA Bringing Back ‘Reaction’ As An Online Series”

1. dabomcutie says:

Good, Good. Not as good as being on TV but I always liked Reaction.

Too bad it's not following IMPACT on TV, it was always nice because live time could spill over and run into reaction. Always good for brawls and stuff.

2. Get_Carter says:

This most likely spells the end of the online Post show and backstage pass segments.

3. Treck says:

Great news.

4. Firestormdzl says:

I love ReAction. It allows people to go deeper into their character and at least we know all the back story behind each action. I love ReAction and I'm glad to see it's back

5. dcxboxx says:

would have been nice to be added to impact on spike tv. but online is fine, hope they do it live for the live impacts.

6. UCEAD11 says:

Im sure spike has been made aware of their intentions. I am also looking forward to ReAction as well. It does allow you to get a back stage view of players. I am hoping we can get some insight to all the new members of TNA as well. Hope they check into Gut Check participants as well.

7. Steven kelly says:

Hm gut check lets see 2 rejections 2 that were a work joey ryan and wes briscoe even stretching it as far as christian york and rest at ovw so gut check pretty much a non starter in my books

8. UCEAD11 says:

I may be a week late but did anyone notice WWE copying TNA Open Fight Night….with that Wade Barrett match?

9. Peckar says:

Not my cup of tea, but I can see how some people may like it.

10. tna24 says:

there a reason why spike tv and tna cut tna reaction in the first place. this is better off as a web show. just like wwe has what ever it call backstage