Posted by TNA Wrestling News Staff on May 12, 2014
TNA Happy With Women’s Wrestlers – Details Inside

TNA Happy With Women’s Wrestlers – Details Inside

As noted over the weekend, TNA was very pleased with the work of some of the independent women wrestlers that competed at Saturday’s “One Night Only: Knockouts Knockdown” pay-per-view taping in Orlando, Florida. In particular, the company was said to be impressed with the work of Veda Scott and Jassika Havok.

5 Responses to “TNA Happy With Women’s Wrestlers – Details Inside”

1. Cezar_TheScribe says:

Ivellise Velez should be a Knockout.

2. Ultimate_X says:

looks like christy hemme is doing a good job in charge!

3. Beezy_Does_It says:

They need to give Trina Micheals a chance.

4. Orlando013 says:

The one thing about creative that I don't like, and I'm not sure if Christie is involved, is their ridiculous gimick matches. While I'm not complaining about seeing attractive women wrestlers compete in an "Evening Gown" match, I just feel that this was somewhat of a cheap attempt in a ratings draw that has been done before with very little if any success at all. I think gimmick matches like this only hurts the credibility of the Women's division that so many hard working women busted their buts to build. I was in Boston one year ago to watch Slammiversary, and the match between Gail Kim & Taryn Terrell just about "stole" the show. Now, fast forward to one year later and the division is booking "Evening Gown matches. I just know Russo has something to do with this and many of the other gimmick matches in the Men's division. I guess I'm more old school when it comes to titles and don't believe that they should be involved in gimmick matches so much. Once in a while where the story line has had great build up, but in one week's time an "Evening Gown" match is booked? I don't know who is booking this stuff but it's not working. Same with the Tag Titles and ladder matches. Even though the Wrestlers worked hard, I think it takes away from the prestige of the titles. Just my opinion and I wish they would stop using these titles as "props" like Russo did.

• TheFurnitureom says:

I think there just following the Beautiful People gimmick – which is more promo heavy and concept based. I imagine that with Gail going face and Terrell coming back, I think we'll more in ring action. Having said that, I do miss the days of Daphne.