Credit: StuffAndrewSays and PWTorch
- X Division champion Austin Aries defeated Zima Ion via pinfall with the Brainbuster to retain the X Division Title.
– Earl Hebner came out for the next match, and is unbelievably still milking the “Damn Right I Did It” gimmick. He ran around doing Bret Hart mannerisms, which did not draw the “You Screwed Bret” chants he might have been hoping for.
- Knockouts champion Gail Kim defeated Velvet Sky via pinfall with Eat Defeat to retain the Knockouts Title.
– Kazarian and Daniels were out next for a promo. Kazarian talked about the bad weather here. Oh, joy of joys. Daniels had line of the night when he said, “I believe it was Socrates who said If You Want My Body, And You Think I’m Sexy, Come On Sugar Let Me Know!”
- Motor City Machineguns (Alex Shelle & Chris Sabin) defeated Kazarian & Daniels via pinfall with the Skull and Bones.
- Jeff Hardy defeated Gunner via pinfall with the Twist of Fate.
- Crimson defeated Matt Morgan via pinfall with a seated clothesline.
- TNA World Hvt. champion Bobby Roode defeated Rob Van Dam via pinfall with a Fisherman’s Suplex to retain the TNA World Title.
– The fans who were there were into Hardy and RVD, like you would expect, and The Guns, Velvet, and Aries were all pretty over as well. There were also a lot of “Yes!” chants that tried to get started throughout the night.