Posted by TNA Wrestling News Staff on Mar 17, 2013
TNA Knockout Announces She’s Pregnant + Samoa Joe Note

TNA Knockout Announces She’s Pregnant + Samoa Joe Note

— Samoa Joe celebrates his birthday today as he turns 34-years-old.

— Madison Rayne, who has not competed in recent months, announced Sunday that the reason for her absence from the squared circle is because she is currently expecting a child.

“I want to announce b4 it gets out elsewhere, that I’ve been away from the ring b/c @Reaper_3 and I are expecting our 1st Raynedrop in Aug,” wrote Rayne. “I appreciate the love & support y’all have shown and can’t wait for this new journey.”

Rayne also remarked on today’s all-Knockouts pay-per-view event taping in Orlando, Florida: “It was SO NICE seeing all the girls at the Knockouts One Night Only ppv!!! Feels good to see so many familiar faces… hot ones at that.”

17 Responses to “TNA Knockout Announces She’s Pregnant + Samoa Joe Note”

1. andy3323 says:

Ah, was wondering where she had been. Congrats!

Now, to find out where Crimson & Gunner are….

2. TheBringer92 says:

congrats

3. toddmikki says:

Crimson is expecting@gunner baby as well.

4. Treck says:

Yeah where are Crimson and Gunner!? Crimson I do believe is still in ovw right? And congrats to Madison. She is very cool!

5. Kenson says:

I looked crimson up early! He is in OVW! Such a great talent, they should get him back in TNA ASAP

6. ToledoDavid says:

Congrats! Love the Raynedrop statement…cute and clever.

7. annil8or4321 says: