Posted by TNA Wrestling News Staff on Jan 11, 2013
TNA Knockout Releases?, TNA’s ‘ECW’ Themed Reunion

TNA Knockout Releases?, TNA’s ‘ECW’ Themed Reunion

— The taped Hardcore Justice 2 pay-per-view won’t be strictly an ECW style reunion show. The show will feature some faces from ECW and be much like the X-Davison themed shows, where they bring back a select few names from the past.

— According to a source within TNA, Rosita had not been released as of yesterday. We can confirm that Sarita has been released, though.

7 Responses to “TNA Knockout Releases?, TNA’s ‘ECW’ Themed Reunion”

1. dcxboxx says:

the x-davison must be a wanabe hogs wild theme show with fake harley davidsons

2. Peckar says:

Not so good reporting there huh?

3. Firestormdzl says:

I believe Rosita is going to be debuting her new gimmick. Maybe she's currently working on it.

As for Sarita, I believe she has been part of CMLL for a while and maybe she decided to be there for a long while, so I think Sarita's release doesn't come as a surprise.

4. hangers says:

Sarita was always the better of the two, no point of having Rosita without her..

• Herr_Odditus says:

I don't think there was much point in having her period. She is extremely small, and frail looking. Everytime I seen her wrestle I was always afraid one of the bigger girls would break her.

5. Dudeguyman131 says:

I don't think Rosita ever really showcased herself, to be considered a top knockout. And out of the 2, Sarita is a much better wrestler.