Posted by TNA Wrestling News Staff on Sep 2, 2013
TNA Reaches Milestone – Details

TNA Reaches Milestone – Details

TNA announced via their official Twitter account that they have hit 300,000 subscribers on their official YouTube channel. The company tweeted:

“Over 300,000 fans subscribe to our YouTube channel. Thousands of hours of exclusive content and classic footage.

The official TNA Twitter account currently has 275,696 followers.

12 Responses to “TNA Reaches Milestone – Details”

1. TwIsTeD_EnEmY says:

They had the most viewed youtube channel at one point. This milestone is good, but not very impressive when you look at the big picture

2. RavenNevermore says:

If I was TNA I would of course thank the loyal fans. But then I would be funny and thank the trolls and those who think they know the business who cry and cry and who think wrestling should be a certain. Way because they listen like sheep to the internet dummies that think they know everything. To me TNA needs a heel announcer that acts like the internet fans

3. soyfenomenal says:

And yet, half of them are idiotic trolls or WWE marks. I'm sure any of you who watch their videos on YouTube know of CryBabyKiller2012.

• Barca20 says:

Aw yes, Crybaby…..that stupid waste of time. All he does is watch youtube vids of TNA and then come up with the most illogical ways to bash the company. He should win an award for his senseless trolling.

• Miss Violet says:

Gosh yes, one of the most persistent/annoying trolls I've come across. It would be funny if someone created a account using a similar name to his, and troll his TNA comments.

4. june19th2002 says:

Okay i look on here periodically in a four week span. And the only thing i see is tna should do this,tna should do that. There is a reason why there running a wrestling company and you fellas and ladys if there are any,are sitting at your cpu desk or laptops,tablets,smartphone etc. Ya’ll talking about the people who do talk shit about the company when ya’ll doing the same.want to know when i started watching june 19th 2002, and 9 times out of ten you guys are proably the ones that just now hopped on the bandwagon in 2010 when hogan flair and bitchoff showed so word of advice go and look at the video when hogan first tryed to join tna SMASH the king of the mountain with the guitar.Get a life and watch old reruns of raw.PEACE

5. tHe_SoRrOw says:

I have t be honest, I started watching around 2005/6 when Rhino was feuding with AJ. I loved it back then, X-Div was a class apart and the KO's were out of this world. I watch now and constantly find myself looking at ways it could have been done better. Double J needs to be back as creative

6. whatsup121 says: