Posted by TNA Wrestling News Staff on Jul 23, 2013
TNA Releases Jesse Sorensen

TNA Releases Jesse Sorensen

Jesse Sorensen, who broke his neck in a TNA PPV match with Zema Ion in February of 2012, confirmed his release from TNA wrestling today…

I have officially been released by @IMPACTWRESTLING Would like to say thank you to my supportive family, friends & fans.
— Jesse Sorensen (@TNASorensen) July 23, 2013

Sorensen had been working as a Marketing Assistant for the company.

13 Responses to “TNA Releases Jesse Sorensen”

1. HolsG says:

That's a shame :-( I know he wasn't currently an active wrestler but i was hoping being with the experience and in that environment it would have given him the extra nudge.

2. jflegler says:

Perhaps it was a mutual decision. He may have been apprehensive in his return anyway; subsequent to reading a few reports.

He was a solid "face" for the future x-division (the future of TNA- back to its roots). If he wishes to enter a ring again, hopefully TNA will resign him.

4. nicholal79 says:

TNA Gonna TNA!!!

5. Mr. Excitement says:

Gonna miss him and that football he used to bring to the ring.

• Sturk says:

haha are you serious or playing? If you were playing I cracked up! If you were serious then dang I never met anyone who liked that gimmick lol

• Get_Carter says:

I think the gimmick was the All American kid, not a guy with a football. Plus he always gave the football to a child in the audience. Pretty "over" if you ask me.

• TwIsTeD_EnEmY says:

Frankly, I like any entrance that is different- The popes " money drop", that kid who failed on gutcheck who played the guitar, when suicide entered the ring via zip line etc.

6. tnafan05 says:

I really hope this release thing is a work and jesse crimson and morgan plus doc come bk faction maybe jesse said he could be ready for a return by october bfg basically so fingers crossed

7. Sturk says:

Wrestling fans who like rap music should check out my new single Takin Over The World (Feat Pooch) on iTunes now! It is pretty good.

8. DJBIGCG says:

I wonder who tna will realese next if anybody

9. Mutter5 says:

I have a feeling Jesse will be back, they probably cant justify paying a wrestle who cant wrestle at the moment. when hes fighting fit, i bet hes back

10. RavenNevermore says:

This could be something tna is doing for him to make more money. LNI wrestling style!