Posted by TNA Wrestling News Staff on Oct 17, 2013
TNA Removes Hulk Hogan From Bound For Glory Ad’s

TNA Removes Hulk Hogan From Bound For Glory Ad’s

Take this for what it’s worth, but apparently the official TNA iMPACT! Wrestling website has removed advertisements that claimed Hulk Hogan will be appearing at their “Bound For Glory” pay-per-view this Sunday night.

As noted previously, as of the beginning of this week, Hogan had yet to officially sign a new deal to remain employed by TNA.

Make sure to check back here at the website on Sunday night for the best TNA “Bound For Glory” pay-per-view live results coverage on the internet.

18 Responses to “TNA Removes Hulk Hogan From Bound For Glory Ad’s”

1. toddmikki says:

Gosh darn-it, i truly hope he re-signs. I really don’t want to see TNA without him,the quality will instantly fall, and the truality that he has brought will decease.

2. tna24 says:

yea why have ads of him if he not sign. no hogan mean not hearing brother too many times

3. Stunner says:

Could it really be true, please some one tell me that this is not a sick joke that someone is playing on me. Maybe now TNA can bring in some fresh faces that can actually wrestle, and gain some exposure and continue building the future stars of the next generation of wrestling fans. I for one think this is a step in the right direction for TNA! Semper Fi TNA !

4. Dick C. Carter says:

I'm keeping my fingers crossed. So far, so good.

• TheMiwyun says:

gay name

• Dick C. Carter says:

That's why you're paying so much attention to me. <3

• TheMiwyun says:

at first i thought it was clever but then i realised it was gay

• Dick C. Carter says:

A wrestling fan watches guys in their under wear role around with other guys in their under wear. That said, there is something gay about EVERY wrestling fan. Make an effort to over come your fear of gay people. Believe it or not, they don't want to rape your little manhole, no matter how much you want them to.

5. DJBIGCG says:

I still hope Hogan goes back to wwe, and shows up at wrestlemania 30, but you never know

• Peckar says:

Who cares if he does, I mean really, he can't move well after a hundred operations.

• jbcissom says:

Peck is right. Hogan, for safety purposes (his), is a novelty act now-a-days. He should be no more than a GM. His next match could very well be his last breath.

At least with Flair, as beat up as he has been, hasn't had nowhere near the surgeries that Hogan has had.

6. muai thai killer says:

hogan singed a new tna contract for 2 years,i know what im talking about cause my friend is involved in the deal,so please check your sources again cause they sucks!!

7. mb113 says:

From what I have heard was that Dixie wanted Hogan resigned and asked for more funding to sign him and she was denied.

8. TheBruceter says:

This is hopefully a good sign (sorry Hogan but you have not improved TNA at all.) If he is still listed on the roster, then there is a chance that TNA have not given up yet. My fear with them removing him of the ads is that they are doing it to work us.

9. menionazalee1 says:

Hogan was good in his heyday but sorry he is just a tired old man that is too wrapped up in himself to do any good. Time they hired a real GM not a wanna be!

10. Mr_Wrestling_IV says:

Why do I smell "Bash at the Beach '96" again?

11. Philly_Cheese says:

I can't remember seeing any ads on TNA's website claiming he was going to be there… In fact I looked several days ago when that "article" claimed they were advertising him, didn't see anything relating to him and BFG. I'm starting to find this site making more and more things up every single day.

12. Bryant says:

TNA must get rid of Hulk Hogan, or the entire company will go out of business just like WCW did. Dixie Carter was an idiot for hiring him in the first place. The company was doing very well before he even got there, and he lied about that in order to deceive the executive decision makers. I mean just look at it, TNA is now showing pay-per-views for free. The WWE is just destroying TNA in the TV ratings because Hulk Hogan is bringing the company down. He’s just like a disease that destroys any wrestling company that he works for with his arrogance, greed and selfishness. Dixie Carter has to get him out of TNA, or else Vince McMahon will be buying TNA and turning the young talent into mega-stars and make mega-millions of dollars off of them.