Posted by TNA Wrestling News Staff on Oct 28, 2012
TNA Scouting Talents In Mexico – Details Inside

TNA Scouting Talents In Mexico – Details Inside

TNA agents Bruce Prichard and Al Snow were in Mexico last weekend at AAA events scouting talent. A tryout camp was also held in Mexico with independent wrestlers and AAA talent.

As of right now, there are legal issues delaying the ability to AAA contracted talent to appear in the U.S.

11 Responses to “TNA Scouting Talents In Mexico – Details Inside”

1. pepsilover2008 says:

Well i guess we finally get an explaination on why AAA talent still are not featured on tna like tna talent is featured on AAA.

2. Mr. Excitement says:

I'd love to see masked wrestlers appear in TNA's X-Division.

3. El_Chivo says:

if they want a Rey Misterio/Psychosis they should bring in Aerostar w/ SuperFly or a Fenix w/ Dark Dragon but if they get any independent it should be el Hijo de la Park and hire Mascara Dorada, Triton, and Titan from CMLL

4. Dante_Cross says:

I was watching CMLL a few weeks ago, though I was expecting AAA, I'd never watched CMLL before then (cept some old episode from the 90s). I saw a 3 vs. 3 match and I honestly didn't know who was heel or face in the match with the teams because one minute their getting the fans support and the next they do something kinda heelish or what a face wouldn't. Kinda confusing but a good match that transcending through the language barrier, as do all the lucha matches I've occasionally caught (never really look any up, enjoy watching via TV).

Either way, there was a guy with all white attire, as in shin guards, trunks, and boots that had some hanging additional stuff, and he had curly hair, and well built. He made his entrance after being tagged and I jizzed like 'OMG, that's the greatest way to get into a match ever'. Anyone know who he is from this weak description?

• El_Chivo says:

if you got confused in the match more than usual for CMLL since most of the fans are rudo lovers in Arena Mexico and the good guy got booed more than usual for being more of a heel and big guy with curly hair and some thing hanging from this boots then maybe it was "Rush"

5. dabomcutie says:

The should totally bring in the Suicide's rebirth character from the video game and then eventually have him revealed as the real Suicide. That'd be awesome!!!!

6. Treck says:

The x division cpuld very much get a good pulse drom this!

7. Dante_Cross says:

I still don't get how suicide ended up in Mexico, literally completely across the country from Orlando,FL haha

8. Buseye says:

I believe that Mistico should have signed with TNA instead of the WWE.
    I believe that he would have electrified the X Division with those wild in-ring moves that he uses.