Posted by TNA Wrestling News Staff on Mar 5, 2013
TNA Signs Ex-Gutcheck Winner + Meet Velvet Sky & More

TNA Signs Ex-Gutcheck Winner + Meet Velvet Sky & More

— On March 22nd, Joseph “Abyss” Park and Velvet Sky will be doing a meet and greet with fans before the TNA house show in Concord, NC. It will take place from 2 to 4PM at Direct Auto Insurance 1509 S. Cannon Blvd. in Kannapolis, NC.

— TNA has signed former Gutcheck winner Sam Shaw to a contract. You can read more about that here.

6 Responses to “TNA Signs Ex-Gutcheck Winner + Meet Velvet Sky & More”

1. Tiffanydude says:

Wait wasn't he signed to TNA already? or did they give him an OVW contract when he won Gutcheck?

• ariesstormjoe says:

i think the contract you get for passing gutcheck is a developmental contract.

i reckon this news has been mis-reported.

• tna24 says:

from the sound of it, they gave him a developmental contract, getting OVW was one of the best things tna could of never done. give them a great place to send people to get training

• jbcissom says:

I still can't believe that WWE let OVW go as their developmental training area. I mean I know that area is rich in local talent like Memphis, TN used to be.

• Stunner says:

I can the WWE is so much driven by $$$ that it took on the PG it’s all about the money not the content. I seriously can see growth in TNA . It’s slow growth however is growing, I think TNA was Smart to team up with OVW. I think TNA was even smarter to take impact on the road! Comparing the two TNA product has gotten better, while the WWE continues the rehash the same old same old. It was so bad about a year or so ago, a friend of mine set down to watch raw, half way through we turned the channel it was BOREING ! Lol! I switched this year to TNA only an have been pleasantly surprised by some of the angles and matches. It hasn’t been perfect by any means however, it’s held my attention and that is what it’s suppose to do.

2. Peckar says:

Never liked him, so don't care.