Posted by TNA Wrestling News Staff on Mar 17, 2013
TNA’s ‘Hacking’ Storyline Continues – D-Lo Brown ‘Fired’

TNA’s ‘Hacking’ Storyline Continues – D-Lo Brown ‘Fired’

Here are some TNA updates from Twitter. Dixie Carter has “fired” D Lo Brown due to his association with the Aces and 8s. In return, Brown has teased a return to the ring. Also, TNA’s official Twitter has posted an update on their “hacked” website…

Dixie Carter: This “smart” move of yours has cost you your job. Congrats. RT @dlobrown75: Good morning to all of @TheAcesAnd8s supporters out there.

D-Lo Brown: Now that I don’t have to worry about those damn office responsibles. Maybe it time I focus on restarting my previous career. #FoodForThought

iMPACT! Wrestling: To our fans: We have successfully regained control of our twitter and facebook accounts. We thank you for your patience.

6 Responses to “TNA’s ‘Hacking’ Storyline Continues – D-Lo Brown ‘Fired’”

1. TwIsTeD_EnEmY says:

If he is anything like he was before in the ring, than i for one welcome his return.

• Peckar says:

Always great in the ring. I think some of us forgot how good of a talker he was. Especially with Bully's resurgence, natural mic guys such as them stand out in a wrestling world that has been more about reading cue cards in the last ten years. More power to him.

• Philly_Cheese says:

He should still have it, I remember for a while when TNA let go of him WWE wanted him back. I think he has a great deal to offer on the mic AND in the ring.

2. JoeWrestling says:

A little bit of a Nation of Domination vibe in there.. could be good. I wouldn't mind if they added Brian Jossie in there, might give them a little bit more of that outsider, disgruntled vibe. I'd kind of avoid adding more TNA established people in there, makes it look too contrived.

3. HolsG says:

Yet Ray is still high ranking backstage and hasn't been sacked…..
    Would like to see some legends return obviously providing they can still wrestle – I'd love Al snow to return too