Posted by TNA Wrestling News Staff on May 18, 2013
TNA’s Upcoming Video Game, TNA Live Event Attendance

TNA’s Upcoming Video Game, TNA Live Event Attendance

— The 5/10 TNA live event in Birmingham, Alabama drew 750 fans.

— According to sources, TNA is either close or has a deal to produce a new video game. It was reported back in February that TNA President Dixie Carter and TNA producer Jason Hervey met with Activision about a new video game. TNA never released a follow up to “TNA Impact” produced by Midway back in 2008.

8 Responses to “TNA’s Upcoming Video Game, TNA Live Event Attendance”

1. Goeroe1981 says:

As a wrestling organisation i like TNA better, but the first TNA Videogame was not good compared to the WWE games. I really hope they make it real good this time, because WWE games are great, but i rather play with TNA characters.

PS. gotta give props for the WWE Attitude part in the last game with the WCW Monday Night Wars. That took me way back. It was fun to see the monday night wars through the competition's eyes. I was watching WCW back then.

2. Blood Runs Cold says:

The WWE games were better because THQ had been making wrestling games for over a decade. Impact was Midways first attempt. Having said that, I expect Activision (or who ever) to do a better job since they have the groundwork laid out (not as in the engine, but something to go off of as far as look and fan reaction)

• NotCookz says:

THQ simply published the games, Yukes develops them.

• Blood Runs Cold says:

Yes, I was referring more to it as a package deal, since the companies were working together, but THQ is the bigger name and has been with the license for over a decade now. Activision (if that’s who it ends up being) could also only publish and bring in a developer like say natural motion for example.

3. Fezwick says:

Wwe 12 sucked, I assume 13 was the same crap. Hope the tna game turns out awesome.

• Goeroe1981 says:

13 is way better then 12. The control is much better and the story is about the monday ***ht wars. 2 definite plusses compared to 12.

4. Treck says:

I would love a TNA game to have the controls of wwe 13 yet I think TNA and activision should make the game more fighting game button combo deal so they can get non wrestling fans fighter game fans into the mix to like the game and then watch Impact.

5. TFnatureboyfig4 says:

I can't wait to see what they come up with. I had some fun with their first game, at least as much as I had with Nitro, Thunder, or Smackdown, and a LOT more than I had with Mayhem or Backstage Assault.