Posted by TNA Wrestling News Staff on May 9, 2013
UFC & TNA Join List Of YouTube Paid Channels

UFC & TNA Join List Of YouTube Paid Channels

YouTube has revealed a list of their first 30 pay channels, and TNA will be a part of that.

“TNA Wrestling Plus” will cost $4.99 a month and you can try the service for a 14-day trial. Some of the channels will contain ads, and Google will collect about 45% of the subscription and ad revenue from the channels.

UFC is also on the list with “UFC Select”. The deal is the same as the TNA subscription.

7 Responses to “UFC & TNA Join List Of YouTube Paid Channels”

1. soyfenomenal says:

Fuck you, you greedy fucks.

2. jbcissom says:

So does this mean subrscribers will have unlimited access to the TNA library?

• dcxboxx says:

no but the content they put online. its more or less like that online tna monthly service they have on the tna website. also i noticed form the free content on the tnawrestlingplus on youtube . its only 360p i dont get why no hd from them. unless that plans to change anytime soon its not worth $5 a month if non hd

3. tna24 says:

i dont get the whole pay channels now. is Google trying to make more money with youtube since they really dont need more money. i thought youtube was a free site made for watching and uploading vids for free. now we have to pay to see some channels smh…

• tnadude says:

Youtube was free so it could capture an audience. They've got to make money sometime. It's like a lot of other sad internet businesses. Give it away and hope to monetize it later. Most are never able to monetize it. Youtube was lucky enough to have a large backer like Google to cover it's red line.

Now they are attempting to go black. It's a good thing, actually because it will ensure the service stays online forever (not that I'm looking forward to paying for it).

As it pertains to TNA – it probably means you'll get to see the monthly special programs for $4.99. Not a bad deal, actually.

4. tigerpie says:

If I can watch Impact wrestling when I want then I would pay for it.
    Currently I pay for Pay TV purely to watch the NRL and impact wrestling (which is an additional channel subscription). It costs me about $50 bucks a month.
    I might watch 2 or 3 games a week of NRL and I never seem to watch Impact.. I only ever d/l it. I don't have a DVR either. So i would really consider paying 5 bucks a month as I could drop the extra channel subs from my Pay TV and then watch Impact on youtube…, provided I can watch it when I want

5. whatsup121 says:

it'll be good for the tv station in (europe) that drop tna then, the fans can still get access to it.