Posted by TNA Wrestling News Staff on Feb 22, 2014
Update On Christy Hemme’s New TNA Role Inside Here

Update On Christy Hemme’s New TNA Role Inside Here

TNA Knockout/Announcer Christy Hemme has been working backstage with the TNA Knockouts in an “agent” type roll as of late. Hemme tweeted the following on Wednesday night:

“So many NEW things brewing in the KO division… You guys are going to #LOVE”

TNA President Dixie Carter replied with the following:

“YES YES YES.”

15 Responses to “Update On Christy Hemme’s New TNA Role Inside Here”

1. LoveMeHemme says:

I love you, Christy Hemme! I love you a lot!

2. stingerfan92 says:

might be reading into this but is she hinting at Angelina love.

• Tiffanydude says:

I thought she was returning to the ring, but having Angelina Love isn't bad either btw why doesn't Christy wrestle anymore? Does she simply not want to anymore or is due to some type condition she has?

• stingerfan92 says:

I may be wrong, but I think she had a serious injury when she was training to face Awesome Kong several years ago and since then shes been more of a announcer/behind the scenes kind of worker.

• Beezy_Does_It says:

I hope so. TNA needs to bring back Angelina and reunite the Beautiful people. The Knockouts need them. I would even be satisfied with Velvet teaming with Madison to make a make shift version of the BP's. And I'm still hoping for a Mickie James return.

• Sturk says:

It wasn't just the BP's that made it special it was the girls they were around that also made it special. Awesome Kong, Taylor Wilde etc. Hopefully they're allowed to let lose again.

• tna4life says:

I totally agree with you, the KOs division is coming back in a positive direction. I loved the Mickie James (Heel) those were some good promos and some great wrestling. I wish Mickie James would come back, however I want to see what some of the newer KOs can do like the Alpha Female, Santana Garrett, Lady Tapia can produce as well it’s great to see the Queen Bee back. Also TNA could also stand to bring in a couple more Indy talent(Female) about four or five more to really give the division some depth.

• mb113 says:

The comments make me think that Angelina Love will return with a Bryan Daniels beard… Yes Yes Yes… ….

3. gar2233 says:

I hope a love comes bck

4. goonpoh says:

I sure hope Love comes back. Angelina Love!

5. HolsG says:

Update??
    all we've had is updates on Hogan returning to WWE on the tna news site