Posted by TNA Wrestling News Staff on Jun 27, 2013
Update On Hulk Hogan’s Hand Injury Inside Here

Update On Hulk Hogan’s Hand Injury Inside Here

Hulk Hogan mentioned on Twitter that his hand has officially “healed perfect” after the disgusting photos he posted earlier this year following a radiator explosion.

For those who didn’t see the injury pics, you can click here to do so. Ouch!!

9 Responses to “Update On Hulk Hogan’s Hand Injury Inside Here”

1. soyfenomenal says:

only a month ago

2. Stunner says:

Hogan is his own mark, he actually beleives his own hype.

3. milleniumcowboy says:

TNA is getting worse and worse, I used to never miss an episode but anymore I just don't care. I used to support them 100% but they are awful and what gets me is they know it. I can't stomach WWE so I guess it is the independent circuit for me now FWE put on a great show last week ( Welcome to the Rumble 2 ) I think was the name of it. It had like a Royal Rumble that Tommy Dreamer won, Rvd vs Tommy Dreamer, Carlito vs John Morrison, Angelina Love and Winter were on it as well as Petey Williams, Brian Kendrick, at least there trying! Every since Hogan stuck his big mug on TNA and Bischoff has been there also TNA has went downhill bad. If they would invest the money in some actual wrestlers not King Mo and Rampage Jackson as they are not wrestlers and never will be! We could have had Carlito, John Morrison, bring the beautiful people back, Is Hogan/Bischoff afraid they might actually improve instead of shoving this watered down versions of the NWO down our throats as factions don't work but once in a blue moon.

4. Roid Master says:

"NOTHING CAN HOLD ME BACK, BROTHER!"

5. whatsup121 says:

Congrats Hulk on getting the hand better

6. TheMiwyun says: