Posted by TNA Wrestling News Staff on Mar 27, 2013
Update On Hulk Hogan’s Micro Championship Wrestling

Update On Hulk Hogan’s Micro Championship Wrestling

— Hulk Hogan’s Micro Championship Wrestling (MCW) will be holding an event on April 27th, 2013 at the 120 Tavern & Music Hall in Marietta, Georgia.

— MCW (Micro Championship Wrestling) returns to the 8 Seconds Saloon in Indianapolis, Indiana on May 31st, 2013.

6 Responses to “Update On Hulk Hogan’s Micro Championship Wrestling”

1. Treck says:

Wish it was on tv!

2. purpleurkel says:

Im not PC at all… but exploiting people with a genetic defect just seems wrong.

If there was "downs syndrome wrestling" the liberal pus.sies would sh.it themselves

• kevinroulette says:

I dont think its exploiting them.Some those guys are good and can work.I watch them just like any other wrestling match. they love the biz and seem to be having fun doing what they love for a living.

• nwoforlife says:

they are just people doing what they love wrestling more power to them and i would love to see them on tv

• tnadude says:

Those guys really love the business and what they do. They work hard and have a lot of passion. They enjoy the spotlight and entertaining people.

And I didn't see people laughing at them. They just enjoy "little people" rasslin'. Also, the behind the scenes footage seemed remarkably similar to how TNA/WWE are described.

Personally, I wish they'd bring them back. I loved following them on the road.

3. Treck says:

I do not see it as exploitation I always thought it was fun to watch because its fast and they work hard.