Posted by TNA Wrestling News Staff on Nov 26, 2012
Update On The Scott Steiner vs. TNA Lawsuit

Update On The Scott Steiner vs. TNA Lawsuit

Scott Steiner and TNA Impact Wrestling officially return to court on November 30 at 9PM in Nashville, TN. TNA is attempting to get Steiner’s breach of contract lawsuit thrown out of court. We’ll have an update after 11/30 to inform you on what happened in court.

14 Responses to “Update On The Scott Steiner vs. TNA Lawsuit”

1. TwIsTeD_EnEmY says:

Sorry, off topic i know, but a rather obvious thought just came to my head- Do you think the Aces & 8's attacking Magnus was a way of writing him off for the near future while he hosts the show " UK's strongest man" ?

• Firestormdzl says:

That could be the reason because he was having a great feud (in my opinion) with Samoa Joe and all of a sudden, Aces & 8s attack him.

Back to the topic: I love how Steiner talked in iMPACT or WCW, but nowadays, sorry, I got nearly zero respect for the man.

2. dcxboxx says:

so how long til steiner is revealed as the leader of aces and 8s

• ricky_No1 says:

Are you serious?

• dcxboxx says:

partially. part of me thinks it a legit suit. but part of me sees its hogan and bishoff and thinking a worked shoot. this wouldnt be the first time such happened. eric "fired" brian pilman legit so they could do the lose cannon angle, unfortunatly that backfired on them and wwf signed pilman. the whole ecw stuff was erics idea, but wwf grabbed him . they had many others as well. bishoff likes doing this stuff. now this can and prob is 100% legit. but look at devon "not signing a dew tna deal"

• hangers says:

I like Steiner but I think it will be somewhere between now and hell freezing over..

• tnadude says:

Dos JJs is the leader, but Steiner is the right hand man.

3. soyfenomenal says:

This isn't an update you little twats.

4. Stunner says:

I personally think that Steiner jacked himself over. Who’s going to want to hire him now? Not any person with any common sense. I think he(Steiner) could have gotten himself over as a MAJOR HEEL however he got left behind with the whole WCW era of thinking. Now wrestling is about the newer generation of wrestlers, yet some people can’t seem to adapt to the new ways. Personally is Steiner would have keep his mouth shut, I think TNA would have brought him back, now after this there’s no chance. I know the WWE doesn’t and wouldn’t touch Steiner with a ten foot pole. It’s sad to see someone with talent, jack themselves over. SMH

5. Mr. Excitement says:

So the update after 11/30 will inform us that there is no update.